• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Not sure if Malcolm is the right move right now

no league games for 10 days is huge

wonder how they line up against Chelsea

This past 10 days will be remembered years from now as the fall down to mediocrity, the end of the big 6, back to 5

When we get stomped by Dortmund, dont score in pl in the next month and lose top 4, I dont see eriksen, poch, toby, and maybe even kane staying

This past 10 days will be remembered years from now as the fall down to mediocrity, the end of the big 6, back to 5

When we get stomped by Dortmund, dont score in pl in the next month and lose top 4, I dont see eriksen, poch, toby, and maybe even kane staying

I assume your kidding. I just assume no one is going anywhere next year because levy will ask for ridiculous numbers. Eriksen maybe, but I don’t know

I assume your kidding. I just assume no one is going anywhere next year because levy will ask for ridiculous numbers. Eriksen maybe, but I don’t know

If we miss top 4, I think anything is open

But the main two

Eriksen sources have said it's basically hes happy at spurs, would only go to Madrid or barca, barca are out after de Jong, leaving madrid..., and hes ot of a contract summer 2020, so if no new deal have to sell him this summer

Alderwiereld for 25m , for sure gone

Qatar wins! South Korea is out!

Amazing

He already got his medal a few months ago to miss service time

So I was happy to cheer for the loss here, spurs writers saying he could play next league match

Will make such a huge difference, especially since our league schedule in February isnt that bad, and get him a few games at striker pre dortmund

So now I guess the question is do they do 3 at the back and have a front 3 of eriksen, lamela, son, and have lucas off the bench, and maybe gkn

Or back 4, with the front 4 starting, and only real attacking subs being gkn, llorente, and if sterling gets used, which i think he should

Burnley played a nice first half but this is the story of their season

I was all in on betting their unders this year but had to jump ship, they just don't have the full 90 in them to keep it low which they obviously need. Not shocking that playing that way would take its toll. Last year was incredible when put into perspective.

what are the announcers talking about 'does Sanchez understand the ferocity of a London derby fully?"

British announcers have the strangest narratives

what are the announcers talking about 'does Sanchez understand the ferocity of a London derby fully?"

British announcers have the strangest narratives

Ya, they forget about him too, saying how much worse the back 4 is without toby

Toby missed like 75% of last year, sanchez was incredible

In terms of like top young center backs, hes probably in the top 3

Plus hes columbian hahaha, he doesnt get the ferocity of a derby??

Just because us Americans don't resort to hooliganism don't knock us, we just do the deed quietly

Ya, they forget about him too, saying how much worse the back 4 is without toby

Toby missed like 75% of last year, sanchez was incredible

In terms of like top young center backs, hes probably in the top 3

Plus hes columbian hahaha, he doesnt get the ferocity of a derby??

I listen to the Gaurdian and James Richardsons podcasts every week and their mindsets blow my mind

For example how Liverpool has already won the league essentially

if a team wins 1-0 with a total of 2 shots vs a team who took 20 shots and the GK is standing on his head they say shit like "Tottenham just wasn't good enough while Man U knows how to finish"

not sure what the word is but the mindset in England for soccer is very results orientated, which I think is weird...because teams lose and still play well

speaking of going to a premier league game...Tottenham/WEst Ham game in April is the most expensive ticket of the year...over $230 on stubhub. I understand its a derby, but nonetheless that seems insane to me

Back