****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I wish I had tailed that Villareal over. Europa league scares me
Seriously prolly shoulda gone deeper on it, 10 goals in 2 matches and 2 draws....this and next match is time to get goal differential before figuring out position. 2-0 is exactly what I wanted to see early, hope it follows through

Yeah I was busy betting live tennis and missed the kickoff for these late games...

Should be minimum 3 goals in Villareal hopefully!

I have been watching Rangers vs Spartak. Rangers dominating. Might get on them live

The city back line?
LaPorte finds himself out of position a bunch, hell they all have and I have no idea how it hasn't burned them to this point other than Lyon really. They capitalized

I guess Stones has stepped it up, Mendy just can get dusted on the counter. Honestly been lucky for so many missed chances this season. Gotta have something to work on I guess

My fut team is fire now too mate

Did it a bit different than your suggestion, i tried mbappe a few games and he wasnt working with my style in that spot, but its good

My fut team is fire now too mate

Did it a bit different than your suggestion, i tried mbappe a few games and he wasnt working with my style in that spot, but its good

I have:

blue martial - Lacazette - blue dembele
blue tolisso - inform Payet - blue Rabiot
blue hernandez - blue Laporte - blue Lenglet - inform Lala
blue Lloris

Back