****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I kinda like our setup now with dazn

Hoping more sports moves to this, like a netflix for sports

Only annoying thingnis no tv app, have to use ps4 or computer

I kinda like our setup now with dazn

Hoping more sports moves to this, like a netflix for sports

Only annoying thingnis no tv app, have to use ps4 or computer

I just got an Apple tv, I looked at the apps quickly and I believe there was a DAZN app. Can use it with the apple remote. I might subscribe to test sometime. Also with apple Airplay you can show any sport stream on the tv it is great.

I just got an Apple tv, I looked at the apps quickly and I believe there was a DAZN app. Can use it with the apple remote. I might subscribe to test sometime. Also with apple Airplay you can show any sport stream on the tv it is great.
Good to know, i have an android box to use kodi and all that but if i can use apple for that, plus looked into sport stream definitely gonna add

Do you think they win the Bundesliga? With a swiss coach and a couple swiss players I've started to watch them more often. Exciting team

They have been really good in attack ghis year with the new youngsters, feels kinda like those early klopp dortmund teams again

Sancho and brunn larson especially

Good to know, i have an android box to use kodi and all that but if i can use apple for that, plus looked into sport stream definitely gonna add

You don't have a dazn app in that android box? Pretty sure there was one in the apple tv, I will check again. I bought it specifically to watch matches of the swiss hockey league, but I discovered air play enabling us to watch all streams on the tv with a click on the phone or tablet. Reddit streams for example. Don't even need dazn really as the online streams available there are great.

If I hadn't needed the apple tv specifically, I would have gotten Chromecast most likely. Guy at the store said the Xiaomi box is great too. And not expensive, with a remote

They have been really good in attack ghis year with the new youngsters, feels kinda like those early klopp dortmund teams again

Sancho and brunn larson especially

Yes a good mix of players, moreover would be great if a swiss coach manages to win a major title. They wanted Favre last year already but Nice didn't let him leave. Great start so far.

I can see a few english teams try to raid this team next summer!

Dortmund been great to watch in Bundesliga and Paco Alcacer, my God this guy is fucking tremendous.
I didn't watch any of the matches today, tbh, been watching a lot more league play than anything else.
Man United an absolute fucking shit show. No idea about this team at all. Will say, WHEN they want to play, they are world class, but ffs, you never know if they are coming out. Game vs. Chelsea over the weekend perfect example. First Half, total shit. Now, Chelsea aint bad, but Mou has players all out of sorts. Mata should play most games, but not vs Chelsea at all. Second half, totally different team, played just great. Now, it was a tough draw for them, but it happens. But you are playing Sanchez how much? And all he gets is token sub appearances? I am so fed up with that team, it's sucks.
City gonna win the league again without much doubt. United ain't coming in top 4. Everyone pointing fingers at everyone else so stupid. I can actually understand ownership not wanting to pay the outrageous fees that teams wanted for their centre halfs. And I get Mou wanted more players, but dude, you have a shit ton of players, most of whom you wanted, make fucking do with what you have. Glad to see they reupped Luke Shaw though. That guy is a good soccer player.
Night night.

Arsenal 11 wins in a row!

Should end sometime very soon though, a few of these wins have been lucky. But confidence must be sky high and the attack keeps scoring so let's see when it ends.

Next in the league:

@ Crystal Palace
vs Liverpool

I don't think we win both

Man United an absolute fucking shit show. No idea about this team at all. Will say, WHEN they want to play, they are world class, but ffs, you never know if they are coming out. Game vs. Chelsea over the weekend perfect example. First Half, total shit. Now, Chelsea aint bad, but Mou has players all out of sorts. Mata should play most games, but not vs Chelsea at all. Second half, totally different team, played just great. Now, it was a tough draw for them, but it happens. But you are playing Sanchez how much? And all he gets is token sub appearances? I am so fed up with that team, it's sucks.

Mourinho is finished. He is just not able to change and adapt his philosophy. Also he has been afforded money to bring expensive new players recently, like Fred. Where is he? On the bench..

Found this on twitter today

Transfer spending at the world's biggest clubs since Jose Mourinho arrived at Man United in 2016:

IMG_20181025_211336.jpg

Back