****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

you can wear your rose colored glasses as always but there are some serious signs of trouble for this team

the finish last year

The World Cup

once again, not signing anyone was a pretty bad sign

the stadium

set pieces appear to be a problem

Lloris DUI is just one more thing

It's going to b e a battle between United, Arsenal and Spurs for who finishes 4th. The other 3 teams are far away in organization from top to bottom. Chelsea's owner can't even get a god damn visa and hes still putting money into the team

What do you mean by rose colored glasses

Youve said like 3 years straight in September that they wouldnt finish top 4

Your unfiltered optimism about Tottenham. Even when they were struggling against the likes of West Brom you were saying NO BIG DEAL MATE. They needed the final game to get top 4 when they could have done it 4 games prior. To most Spurs fans that was a huge problem. Why do I bring up a game last season? It's the same fucking team, they've made no changes.

This is the first time I think they wont finish top 4. I've said in prior years that starts like this is the reason they won't win the league (IE drawing against Burnley at home last year)

It's not one game, it's this whole season. They've looked good against Man U and not so good otherwise.

Ive never said they were winning the league, ive never even said top 4 a lock

But i dont think either or is decided at this point or based off one game, when teams have played 4 or 5 games

Ive never said they were winning the league, ive never even said top 4 a lock

But i dont think either or is decided at this point or based off one game, when teams have played 4 or 5 games

Oh im not basing my pessimism based on one game. I'm based it off the last 10.

I actually think they beat Inter

Despite having some big names Inter has struggled to start the year

Just think they struggle in europe away from home, and always struggle off cl games

For kane, he just looks so tired, has since the injury

Cheers mate

Interesting CL early matches today.

PSV in top form here, having one 5 on the hop to start Eredivise and 7 overall wins in a row. Their last two games they just smashed their opponents, outscoring them 13-1. Their attack is just great, with Luuk DeJong their most familiar name I suppose, but he's their 4th leading goal scorer this year behind Mexican national Hirving Lozano, 20 year old Steven Bergwiin and Gaston Perreria from Uruguay.
Of course having to go to Camp Nou is no easy task and quite a bit different than Dutch league play.
Barcelona obviously no slouches themselves having started La Liga 4-0 with a 14-3 GD.
HOWEVER, don't be too overconfident in this Barca side as they barely squeeked out a win against Sociedad and haven't played anyone else of note (8-2 win vs newly promoted side does wonders to your GD too).
Primary thought is that I'd have to back PSV on a handicap here and maybe something on them getting a few goals.
BUT, PSV haven't won an away CL match in over a decade. And this reminds me a lot of my overconfidence backing Feynoord a few years back vs City in CL play just to get fucking stomped by a much superior side. Small play on PSV fo me for action mostly, and for my hate of Barcelona.

Inter/Spurs match looks very tricky to me. This is the first match of group stages in a very tough group. Inter had to have high hopes coming into this year. They were a CL team, grabbed Naingolen from Roma and were able to keep Perisic from suitors. on paper I suppose this looks a very formidable side, but ffs, starting off this year in horror show fashion, loss at Sassuolo, unaspiring draw vs Torino and then just lost at home to Parma ffs. See them with 4 points in 4 matches (Although on level with Milan). You would think this would be a no-brainer Spurs bet. But Spurs have plenty of issues to contend with today with missing players. I missed the Pool game so I didn't see how they fared without Alli and Lloris but they also will be missing Toby and Trippier today. Their starting 11 should still be good (albeit not at full strength) but I'm not sure they have enough in reserve should things fall off the tracks here. Do I think Spurs the better side here? Yes, form and players tell me this. But I have to back the home side on a DNB play. Call it a contrarian play maybe. I also think we could see some goals against a weekend Spurs defense.

:cheers3:

I wouldnt say weak d

Sanchez played all last year at cb, aurier was always gonna play today, any speed left winger crushes tripps, his weakess is lack of pace

Back