****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Man why turn around and shoot off balance with weaker foot when you had runner entering box with momentum. Lukaku's damn ego!

I’d totally dispute the charge if Spurs lose
I assumed it was thru the cable company and you can cancel prorated anyway

Asked about Fox Soccer Plus which charges $15/month through Cox for that one channel last year and a higher up w/Cox told me to order that day, cancel at the end of the day and pay 50 cents or whatever and keep doing it...CL roundabout was on that channel during groups and liked that idea

I don't get this ref, does he seriously think the Burnley player just accidentally, conveniently denied Lukaku a one on one by falling down in such a way as to perfectly clear the ball away from L with his hand?! LMAO

Might have to put a small future on City to win League at some point if value shows but really not positive about beating out Pool atm

Sonny away, lamela out till after int break

Id rather troy parrot tho, dont care that hes 16

the problem is that with how many games these guys have played there will always be someone away. Id suggest forfeiting League Cup

its why its so bad they didnt sign anyone

Id replace arse with chelsea and delete everton
Ha knew I was forgetting someone, Chelsea/Spurs will battle for 3rd but I do think Everton will be in the United/Arse mix

Clear top 4, hell I forgot Chelsea were in Europa too...for some reason they're forgettable to me

Back