****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I think I've hit one of my last 22 first goal scorer props, but ffs, I am going to hit one of these two tonight

First Goal Renato Agusto +800 or Paolo Guerrero +950

that's what I've got for tonight :cheers3: Would be super happy if one hits

Last edited:
I think I've hit one of my last 22 first goal scorer props, but ffs, I am going to hit one of these two tonight

First Goal Renato Agusto +800 or Paolo Guerrero +950

that's what I've got for tonight :cheers3: Would be super happy if one hits
GL Dy
just flicked the skating final on while waiting for the game to start.
Where are the Canada skating teams ?

GL Dy
just flicked the skating final on while waiting for the game to start.
Where are the Canada skating teams ?
You'll have to ask our Canadian comrades - Hugh, Guaranteed, DanAnderson32 from Buffalo, close enough. Jakarta Mike
Good to see you here sir :shake: Now, lets find Billy :cheers3:

Last edited:
I guess its probably a touchy subject,will leave it alone ;)

seems decent atmosphere,theyve found some Brazilians & Peruvians in the NE area

my copa america here is on the spanish channel I had to order for this month

announcers go nuts

so much better than phil neville being monotone

on univision innit

yer,that link is a hack of a russian bookies streaming options,it use to have no ads(they not pop ups obvs) we think they may change it soon,they put ads on one time before but then changed it back,so hopeful

you use to be able to just go to their website and use the streams without having an account,but they changed that,then a lad here hacked the streaming section,so we got that

does this show the feeds you used to get where it would show between commercials

like on MNF

gruden talking smack about someone or something

no mate
that was actually a feed from espn,beamed into europe and the channel it was on would just leave the raw feed running and wouldnt bother putting their own adverts in when usa had adverts,so ya know,it was espn raw feed from the stadium,not with ad breaks like you see on tv there

was amazing,Terrell Owens got trucked on a play,and Jaws and Gruden were laughing their fucking heads off,and Tirico was telling them shush

seemed like Tirico was real serious and Gruden and Jaws were like kids,another time Gruden spilt coffee on himself,wish I could of recorded that stuff

I dont have satellite anymore,no need,but the feeds beamed from usa to europe,you can intercept them on their way to destination in europe,so even if they did actually put ads on them in their European country,you wouldnt see them

someone got it for the skating one game this year

the two pbp guys just ripping in to the coach of one of the teams

had to apologize next day

someone got it for the skating one game this year

the two pbp guys just ripping in to the coach of one of the teams

had to apologize next day
yer it can happen if say,the local tv forgets too put adverts on and they keep the feed going

It appens now in basketball all the time,coaches swearing and shit,it says over it " DO NOT AIR"
then later you see some of what you just saw in a clip called "wired" or something

sateliite is interesting hobby tbh,but takes some messing about...you can pick alsorts up,a lot is encrypted but raw feeds are sent on some satellites like news and stuff,you see them getting ready before the broadcast on real tv,lot of sport

Ive got a few decent things through helping guys out on twitter and stuff
MLB TV lifetime pass is cool,but the games are so delayed the dk app updates before you see the play

yeah, I haven't watched any euros, just got back from Laughlin..wont be able to catch any of those until next weekend

is that where that picture was from,looked like the middle of nowhere

that dick pic was to oskeim,one of the worst fraud touts out there,real lying thieving bastard

Back