****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

sup lads
how poor is this Brazil 2nd string ? is it likely to be a competitive game against the Peruvians ? assuming Ecuador take care of Haiti of course

sup lads
how poor is this Brazil 2nd string ? is it likely to be a competitive game against the Peruvians ? assuming Ecuador take care of Haiti of course

Are they playing 2nd string? Haven't even won the group. I don't think the first is that great, so I imagine the 2nd blows

I wont ,its full of cocks,with exceptions,of course

Sorry I havent watched any Brazil games,I must be getting bum info,someone told me it was not their 1st choice xi so dont think anything more of that mate

Oscar & Neymar not in the squad,I guess that constitutes a 2nd XI according to my mate :)

Ref is a joke,so not interested anymore.

Thanks wade,Im just waiting for Manziel to dominate the pro bowl.

Oscar & Neymar not in the squad,I guess that constitutes a 2nd XI according to my mate :)

Ref is a joke,so not interested anymore.

Thanks wade,Im just waiting for Manziel to dominate the pro bowl.

he has a weak constitution, I do not like the kid at all.. POS.

gfy,you cant change your mind
you had him as HOFer,now hes a POS,no dice pal

I didn't have him as a HOF but didn't think the Browns should have played Mccown over him. Liked his style in college, smaller QB always pull for them but his actions off the field made me tire of him.

I better be careful what I say... Don't wanna see u leave the site again

lmao shut up

Played over 6.5 at +450 here,just a matter of them wanting to score 7,could score ten if they were promised free iphones for life

I didn't have him as a HOF but didn't think the Browns should have played Mccown over him. Liked his style in college, smaller QB always pull for them but his actions off the field made me tire of him.

I better be careful what I say... Don't wanna see u leave the site again
Theres nothing wrong with being wrong,Im wrong all the time,but yer cant change your mind.

Do you think hes found dead soon ? seems hes really off the rails & nobody there to help him,unless he wont accept help.
I even read he said he was gonna concentrate on getting back in the NFL last week,he might be delusional as well.
Sad really how this turned out given how much enjoyment he gave people at TAMU

One of the ever lasting images of Manziels NFL career in my mind will be him laying flat out on his back in his end zone having got trucked by Kyle Williams,trying some of his college moves in the pros

Theres nothing wrong with being wrong,Im wrong all the time,but yer cant change your mind.

Do you think hes found dead soon ? seems hes really off the rails & nobody there to help him,unless he wont accept help.
I even read he said he was gonna concentrate on getting back in the NFL last week,he might be delusional as well.
Sad really how this turned out given how much enjoyment he gave people at TAMU

Never said I wasn't wrong on him, his off field shit has me to the point I hope he never a gets another shot.. Anywhere.

johnny-manziel-fumble-recovered-by-bills-for-touchdown.gif

cant look at him flat out there without laughing

seems draw is good enough for Brazil to advance as group winners,unless Ecuador score 5 more,a win is only option for Peru

no why?
They both wanna win,not like Brazil gonna come play for a draw,I havent watched any Brazil tho,was told,probably wrongly,they were gash

One thing about soccer I don't get is when people say they will play for the draw..
why?
u pussy foot around and u can lose

One thing about soccer I don't get is when people say they will play for the draw..
why?
u pussy foot around and u can lose
cause they could just play less attackingly,play safe so too speak...that shouldnt* happen later

Try betting against low scoring draws in Italy when its a good result,not good for your $$

They're pants mate

When coutibho best player it's a problem
Thats what I came for,I havent watched,its obvious crucial game for both,but if you didnt know,youd think it was a formality for Brazil...tho I had cards in mind,but the ref who has it is a fucking goon,plus it being in Foxboro,no real fan base of either there? if it was in Miami or summat maybe

I havent seen or heard from Billy for around 18months/2 years
may be dead
RIP Bill

Maybe England will dedicate a corner to him in the near future

Back