• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

they would do everyone a huge favor if they just used the world feed

they are only sending 4 announcers to the WC...fucking sucks man

Dont get it, i read dick deitsch article at athletic where he talked to fox guy who said that they can see everything in studio you can see onsite

Also he said americans want american announcers

Insanity, should want best of beat, why guys like darke and rebecca lowe have gotten so much praise

If american is good like twellman then fine

But it would be so much easier to just use the world feed

you guys are living off names if you think a guy that start 17 league games this year is the best LB in the world. It's not even close. He's not even 2nd best right now
Was agreeing with you

Its crazy, alaba not even top 5 at this point

best thing he has going for him is his versatility

Dont get it, i read dick deitsch article at athletic where he talked to fox guy who said that they can see everything in studio you can see onsite

Also he said americans want american announcers

Insanity, should want best of beat, why guys like darke and rebecca lowe have gotten so much praise

If american is good like twellman then fine

But it would be so much easier to just use the world feed

they want to have their own shit

own advertising

own views

Wonder why they dont use sky, its fox owned

Sky doesnt do wc in england anyway so all their top guys available

I'm not sure if thats all still the case with the disney purchase looming...they may have no affiliation now but I have knowledge about it

I'm not sure if thats all still the case with the disney purchase looming...they may have no affiliation now but I have knowledge about it

It still is theirs for now

Same dick deitsch article said they will be using 2 sky reporters in england and 1 in sky germany embedded with those teams for daily updates

It still is theirs for now

Same dick deitsch article said they will be using 2 sky reporters in england and 1 in sky germany embedded with those teams for daily updates

I guess Sky cant pitch MLS down our throat the entire game though they could do a split screen ads

Back