• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Pretty sloppy half, both struggled completing passes. Yaya looked like he was in his own world most of the time

Teed,
This City interest in Walker and Rose...lets say there is traction, why would Walker/Rose go to City? Money? I mean in terms of winning I'd stay at Spurs, you're in London and a new stadium is around the corner.

Levy should sell Rose and just get Ryan Sessegnon on the free lol.

No chance on rose, I think Davies gets sold and they get sessegnon anyway

Walker I'd say maybe 10% he goes, but moreso because they want to replace him and can cash in to find other transfers. Poch and levy both said this week they won't sell anyone they want to keep.

Some rumors poch wants to replace walker but, I think it's just paper stories because walker didn't start the fa cup game. Which made sense to anyone who follows. He never plays the fullbacks 3x in a week and palace/arsenal games arguably more important

It doesn't make sense to me either, standard of living much better, like you said new stadium a season away. Plus the money wouldn't be that much different. Maybe 1m a year which isn't huge for how much they make

was reading an article that Ian Ayre mentioned he was close to securing Dele Alli but said the players demands put them off. Wonder what they were? He grew up a Pool fan too.

Boy I bet Hugo Lloris is glad he stayed on. I'm guessing Spurs going to go after solid role players to push them over the hurdle. If only Spurs had this record last season, they'd be Champions ;)

Gerrard could have gone and met alli too but he wanted a pregame nap haha

So lucky to one worked out

The biggest rumors are Barkley, sessegnon, keane, and Zaha this summer

With Wimmer and Davies leaving.

Be happy with that, some youngsters will come through too like winks did this year

Some interesting situations in the Championship.
Brighton and Newcastle both are promoted to the BPL for next season, all they are playing for is 1st place.

There are 3 remaining playoff spots, Huddersfield have locked in a playoff spot, which means Reading, Sheff Wednesday, Fulham and Leeds are battling it out. Reading and Sheff should be able to get it, they just need to secure a point. The key is Fulham/Leeds, right now Fulham are up by 3 points, if they beat local West London rivals Brentford, they pretty much a lock in.

Now relegation battle quite interesting. Birmingham are only 1 points above the drop and host Huddersfield. Blackburn host Villa and need a win badly. So here's the situation, Villa have nothing to play for, they won the match they wanted last week vs Birmingham and are going to finish mid table. Birmingham are without their captain Paul Robinson due to suspension, have their 3rd manager of the season in Harry Redknapp manage his 2nd game.
Forest are 3 points above the drop they play another relegation threatened team in QPR who just need a point to avoid relegation.

Villa are fielding a very strong Starting XI with only one change in Mile Jedinek. Kodija is back from suspension and is still aiming to be the first Villa striker to hit 20 league goals in a season in a very long time. Blackburn will have a very attack minded formation so which could leave some gaps at the back.
I'd go for the o2.5 here as you can expect some drama to happen in the final 15mins.

Apparently they blackout away matches, guy in Manchester right now can't find a bar with the City game on...wtf

Ya it wasn't on

Sky has the Chelsea and Everton game on

Also in saturdays on British tv they can't show the 10am est games

It's why match of the day is huge, it's where most people see game highlights

Ya it wasn't on

Sky has the Chelsea and Everton game on

Also in saturdays on British tv they can't show the 10am est games

It's why match of the day is huge, it's where most people see game highlights
Doesn't Sky have like 5 different feeds though (BT has two I think)? Seems odd in this day and age that you wouldn't have all games televised somewhere, or at least stagger the non Saturday games to be able to. Obviously the European scheduling has meant adjustments to the EPL schedule, but still...

On a side note, I read an article about the EPL sending Google a bunch of takedown notices for sites streaming matches, one of which was Facebook. Good luck with that last one...

It's part of the tv agreement, reasoning is to keep attendance high in lower leagues

It's a different culture

Things like ticket scalping or high ticket prices aren't really accepted

Few clubs made a deal for resales through stubhub and fan bases sent insane and threatened boycott

You are right about that though - you get so used to things from a North American perspective where tv revenue fuels the machine. Still kind of sucks if you're into the Championship where you get maybe one match a week televised, which is weird because most would rate it as higher competition than the bulk of the other European leagues.

You are right about that though - you get so used to things from a North American perspective where tv revenue fuels the machine. Still kind of sucks if you're into the Championship where you get maybe one match a week televised, which is weird because most would rate it as higher competition than the bulk of the other European leagues.

Ya but that's why travelling support is so big

Back