• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Didn't realize with directv there are additional packages to get bein and FS2, makes no sense to me. I get FS2 with the general package and bein comes with the same one that has NFL/MLB/NBA etc

Tricky things for Inter and Simeone. They are offering him a shit ton of money and a war-chest but also giving an ultimatum at the worst time, they play Real Madrid May 2nd for 1st leg of CL Semis.

AS MONACO Verified account @AS_Monaco <small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134);"> 25m25 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

H-1 Le XI de départ monégasque !De SanctisMbaeDialloRaggiJorgeMuyumbaN'DoramAndzouanaCardonaBeaulieuGermain#PSGASM

Worst possible result 1-0 for Gunners, never learn my lessen betting over in blatant over matches in Premier League

gonna win a dk by 0.5 points

eriksens goal the difference and I dont even have him

but it got me a Lloris win and CS

was raging at dembele earlier cause he has -1.5

dk, can't do it in AZ...think it puts you on a watch list if you visit the site

ya, I always notice it on the states you cant use

on my phone the location thing always pops up for it, they are super secure when checking

Canada doesnt care, we have government set up sports betting online in each province

It's just odd here because everyone gambles anyway, it's not top secret to discuss at sports bars like it was in the Midwest, bookies galore and only a few hours from Vegas. Don't know about much in the way of crackdowns although I did have a local that got cracked once but he had guys all over the country as agents so guessing it went Federal. No clue why we can't use dk in this state.

Back