• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Well Suarez was basically a force out but I can see it. Not like City are short on talent up front

Signing a new extension could also just drive the players price up even more with some add ons. Usually a release clause fee, agent fees as usual.
city should sell him now away from the prem. if real wants to buy a player you can sure as he'll know big bucks along the way.

Guess we know what teeed will be rocking this summer...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Introducing the 2017 Rain Jersey <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RiseUpRainCity?src=hash">#RiseUpRainCity</a><br>More at <a href="https://t.co/TdSkbmeo1W">https://t.co/TdSkbmeo1W</a> <a href="https://t.co/afMChdMXcr">pic.twitter.com/afMChdMXcr</a></p>&mdash; Vancouver Whitecaps (@WhitecapsFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/WhitecapsFC/status/828820594397421568">February 7, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hamburg up 2-0, might be a killer and Leipzig going forward might also prove to have been in way over their heads early. So young. I expected them to romp in this one but appears that was wrong...long season could take its toll. Talent is there but gotta factor in the length of the season. Haven't seen a second of the match but 30 minutes in the shots are 0-5.

Hamburg up 2-0, might be a killer and Leipzig going forward might also prove to have been in way over their heads early. So young. I expected them to romp in this one but appears that was wrong...long season could take its toll. Talent is there but gotta factor in the length of the season. Haven't seen a second of the match but 30 minutes in the shots are 0-5.
U think the Dortmund match is fixed?

No, there's no fixing at this level lol

Dortmund should score I'd guess, but that match at Benfica is huge this week. If Benfica win 2-0, that will be a tough nut to crack on the comeback. And Benfica have looked strong lately.

West Brom already on the board at least, Chadli

There is nothing appealing about watching matches at West Ham, like the fans are in the peanut gallery

No, there's no fixing at this level lol

Dortmund should score I'd guess, but that match at Benfica is huge this week. If Benfica win 2-0, that will be a tough nut to crack on the comeback. And Benfica have looked strong lately.
Would you take a shot at Benfica to advance +350?

gurv, fox hammers the hell out of UFC and NASCAR advertising, and for a good reason, but they've gone thin also carrying baseball, big east bb, golf (and of course NFL which is the cash cow obv). Just too much at once and trying to grow the sports product too fast. German soccer should be at the back end of that pecking order.

they have no business covering this

NBC Sports advertises but also has a grasp on what they are

gurv, fox hammers the hell out of UFC and NASCAR advertising, and for a good reason, but they've gone thin also carrying baseball, big east bb, golf (and of course NFL which is the cash cow obv). Just too much at once and trying to grow the sports product too fast. German soccer should be at the back end of that pecking order.

they have no business covering this

NBC Sports advertises but also has a grasp on what they are

NBC has more of a soccer crowd I think. But notice that soccer is advertised during NFL playoff games. I've heard that NBC is pretty consistently getting a million plus for the big EPL games this year. Fox could do that, they have nothing to lose by advertising during other sporting events. They don't. They don't advertise the FA Cup. They don't know what they are doing.

Viewership for the Bundesliga on a weekend is apparently around 60K on a good day. Thats awful mate

To me, I punt Barca and Real because the lines are high, and as much as I want PSG to give Barca a run, they are likely focused domestically.

This is the only pure and honest thread left at CTG. Just serious sports jawboning.

Benfica number is great value imo, and I'm pretty convinced Bayern is as well, not convince Arsenal have what it takes to get past them but it would make their season.

Leverkusen can get past Atletico I think, but betting against Atletico in CL is suicide imo.

As I've said, I think Leicester makes a CL run and FA Cup run, so the + there is right up my alley.

As a City fan, I'm only slightly concerned about Monaco. They will likely score, the first leg will be important to keep them to 1 max...beginning to see a bit of scoring prowess from City finally although still think they're a year away. I just don't know that Monaco will be the one to keep them from advancing.

Seville are a quality team but won't be surprised to see them hit a wall, would you? And I think Leicester is living for this CL thing.

If that first leg goes 0-0 or even 1-0 for Sevilla, would you be remotely surprised to see Leicester advance? I would not.

I like city too, but value to me there is goals

Arsenal I think upset poetentialm just because BM aren't what they were

Gonna look more before Tuesday I'm pumped ts back

Back