****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

it depends on the line but Paraguay cant sit back

so US will have chances on counter, they do have speed up top with Wood/Zardes, but not the most clinical finishers

Lot's of weird shit in match 3, all about posturing. Prefer unders but will take it a game at a time

But their opponent needs to win
so USA up 1-0 means zip to them, gotta try to score, score, score

True dat, don't know if US will play to exploit that (and convert) or give it a try then settle back. No doubt it could see a bunch of goals too. Just like tonight if US get up 2-0 it could fly over.

What you make of France to win group -300? Seems stupid light to me

It's very light. I thought closer to -600 or -700 right.

Also, Brazil not winning that group, Ecuador will. The US will draw them if they get second here, and I'm not optimistic about it. Ecuador outplayed them pretty good in the friendly a couple weeks back.

evening gents.

Haiti +2.5 -128 for me, line is totally out of control and I am sure no one else in here tonight will be on my side, but it's cocktail hour and I'm gettin after it for the next 5 hours.

Mark Geiger reffing tonight, he'll keep control of this thing but I am terrified that the Haitians will force his hand with a sloppy tackle and go down to 10 men

watching this game is bad for my health. I have the bet on the impossible dog. I need to stay 0-0 as long as possible. If Brazil scores that's obviously bad and if Haiti does somehow it would wake up the sleeping bear and they might lose 6-1.

So so hard to watch

Was thinking about this earlier - when Euro's start, I'll probably know most all of the starters on the top teams - and probably a good portion on the other teams.
In Copa, I know all the US and Mexican players, Argentina, Brazil...probably most of Chile, but I mean, I couldn't pick out most of the Peruvian players, or Bolivia, or Haiti, etc...

Just put in a Astros/Rangers o8.5 (-107) big
90 degrees, low air density, both bullpens are spent. I dunno, seems like a good spot here.

that was hideous. two dudes just blasted into each other. this is like chinese water torture. If it gets to 3-0 then i'll see y'all at 10 Eastern.

Back