• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I was just about to come and complain about the lackluster half by Zenit and they scored. Still, they are just content with playing defense today. Not much of an attack from them at all.

Qabala came to play today as well

on Villareal, Zurich is rolling in the 2nd division and played well to lose only 2-1 in Spain in the 1st leg, but Villareal should be able to win here

hoping for one more but that might not even be safe or enough either....

Whats your take on the Man U game.. I have no play as of yet, but if you feel good about something I'll tail

Good starting lineup for Man Utd except for De Gea on the bench, I think I'll just watch the start of the game and decide if I bet something or just watch it.

Usually I only bet matches involving swiss teams in the Europa league, so many average teams I don't keep up with and don't know much about on Thursdays. Waiting the end of this Zurich-Villareal match to decide but I'm leaning Olympiakos/YB over

Villareal should have put this to bed with several huge chances, Zurich equalized at the end. Not undeserved, Villareal not focused enough.

Going with kj plays Man Utd over 3, Feyenoord over 0.5, and YB o 2.5

Good day today for United. I'll temper my expectations, but this team has looked really good at home for awhile now.

Tonight I'm going all in on Mexico
Pachuca +180

and in the Super Classico, well, I'm an America fan, so I'll be on America. Also thinking goals, but I'll be drinking and be back later.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American amigos :cheers3:

America in an absolute must win tonight against their arch rivals. They already lost at home to Chivas in Cup game as Azteca, but losing tonight would be a massive blow.
Of course this doesn't always equate to a win, and America not nearly as good as in recent years, but you have to expect they will come out in a must win attitude.
Been plenty of 1H goals in Mexican playoff games

I'm on
1h o1 +125
Club America +144 (BIG play)

Honestly this could backfire and could end nil nil, but I really believe you see a big game tonight from home side.

:cheers3:

CyE51jAVEAAphH1.jpg:large

Looks like Match of the Day will be worth watching tonight!

great goal Eriksen

if Costa gets a yellow suspended vs City next week

I really like Dier as a defensive mid but everytime I've seen Spurs play recently he has made positional mistakes as a central defender

Ya he hasn't played it in 2 years and it shows

Plus he's also 21. I think sometimes people forget how young he and the rest of spurs are outside lloris, vertonghen and toby the teams core all 26 or younger I think

But have they not someone who can replace Alderweireld in central defense, instead of Dier? Even if it's a young guy without experience of the top level. I don't think it's a good solution to play someone like him out of position for such a crucial position. He has been playing ok except for a few big positional mistakes.

I remember even Mourinho played an inexperienced Kalas away at center back at Anfield a few years ago and played great in his natural position

Man those goals in Mexico were glorious last night. I don't expect many tonight.

United playing very well. Shoulda had 3-4 by now. If they don't win this one, season is done and dusted. Come on :prayer

Man Utd playing well yes, just need to convert the big chances they will have. Ref could have given a penalty to West Ham before halftime as well

fucking Croatia giving me a right proper fucking this weekend.
Had Rijeka yesterday -2.5 and o3. Two 1h goals and then ass pounding
Now Hajduk/Inter o2.5, again....Fuck all

Back