• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Don't know if you're watching but Costa seems to be striking the ball well at least. Seems just a matter of time before Bayern score

Damn gonna need a big 2h from Bayern, stats suggest it should happen but that was no Bueno for me

I'm gonna be hurting if they don't win... Went a little parlay happy. But such is life. Thought they would be angry and come out hot

wow Bayern :seeya:

team to avoid for 1st place teams in the next round, but then maybe can be said they're not as great as last years bayern teams looking at their results in the league and CL so far this season

Only going with individual handicap bets tonight I feel like one of Man City/Atletico/Barca might not win or even lose like Bayern before. GL whatever you choose to play Cap (and the other guys of course) :cheers3:

Yes true, he managed to get a yellow in 10 minutes playing at Old Trafford haha. Still expect him to become a regular in the starting XI in time but he will need to control himself better in regards to the fouls, but we can't play Coquelin/El Neny again in matches we are the better team that was painful to watch

Coquelin/Ramsey/Ozil vs Verratti/Motta/Krychowiak in the middle, PSG should be able to dominate and control the game like last time.. Don't like Xhaka on the bench like a lot of arsenal fans but let's hope for the best

:rofl: footballitalia@footballitalia <small class="time" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 6 min</small><small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);">il y a 6 minutes</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
#Udinese "expect an apology" after Danilo injured 3 teammates in training rampage http://www.football-italia.net/94750/udinese-expect-danilo-apology … #SerieA

yes winner of tonight's match wins the group. 1st match finished 1-1 in Paris so if there is a draw tonight then it depends. 0-0 good for arsenal 2-2 good for PSG

I would have to check but I believe it's h2h, then goal differential, after that I'm not sure.

1-1 would be good for Arsenal as well because then it would go to GD and we are better than PSG thanks to the 6-0 vs Ludogorets

Arsenal Relevant@ArsenalRelevant <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3 hil y a 3 heures</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
A score draw of more than 1-1 will see PSG finish above Arsenal on away goals, while 1-1 sees Arsenal remain top on goal difference. #afc

as bad as the Man Utd match so far. need Coquelin out at HT. Love Wenger but sometimes he's tactically inept when we have a few key players out injured

Back