• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Who's with me on the Club America/Nexaca o2.5?
You want the good or the bad? Did some research... The last 12 times America lost at the Azteca (looked it up because I thought it rarely happened but, as it turns out, it's been happening a lot the past year and a half), the following game they are 11-1, 7-1 in the games played on the road, O/U is 11-1, and they've scored a minimum 2 goals in 11 of those games, and a minimum of three in 8 of those games.

Now the bad: America fired their manager after the loss to Leon, so who knows. Then there's the issue of Necaxa and their lame ass style of play. Looked at all 9 of their games, and here are the shot totals (with Necaxa in parentheses): 16 (4), 15 (6), 13 (5), 18 (12), 15 (2), 14 (6), 16 (7), 21 (8), 8 (3)

Probably be a shooting gallery for America with like 60% possession, but it's hard for me to get behind those games where you only have a handful of legitimate chances to score.

Having said all that, watch it be 3-1 at HT, LOL.

It seems as if taking Barcelona or Real against Atletico, since I've been watching this sport, would cost a ton of money

villareal panenka penalty goal! even playing in juniors I wouldn't dare do this in fear of looking ridiculous if I missed....!

Angelino is not close to ready, first touch all over the place, decision making been awful

Back