• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Here's a very interesting scenario in Costa Rica

Last place San Carlos is up 2-0 against league leaders Saprissa.
o3.5 @ 1.90 Big
Saprissa ML @ 7.0
Saprissa +0.5 @ 2.84

Some interesting notes for ya'll:

The last 11 Real Madrid goals have been scored by 11 different players (that's fucking nuts)
Bolivar scored 6 goals today,all by Juans.
And, the manager of the year award has to go to Real Potosi. They were down 0-1, and subbed in Gallegos. 2 minutes later, the game is tied 1-1 on a Gallegos goal. Then, 3 minutes later they subbed in Salazar, and he fucking scores 1 minute later. FFS, that's nuts.

Some interesting notes for ya'll:

The last 11 Real Madrid goals have been scored by 11 different players (that's fucking nuts)
Bolivar scored 6 goals today,all by Juans.
And, the manager of the year award has to go to Real Potosi. They were down 0-1, and subbed in Gallegos. 2 minutes later, the game is tied 1-1 on a Gallegos goal. Then, 3 minutes later they subbed in Salazar, and he fucking scores 1 minute later. FFS, that's nuts.

Wow that's some good coaching right there!

whats the fastest in game wager you guys have ever won?
I just broke my record, 15s lol

Placed a wager in Norway and next thing it's a goal

And these quotes. Yes they are real. (found on an arsenal forum)

Mourinho displays perfect characteristics of a Narcissistic personality disorder:

Inflated sense of importance -
'God must really think I’m a great guy. He must think that, because otherwise He would not have given me so much. I have a great family. I work in a place where I’ve always dreamt of working. He has helped me out so much that He must have a very high opinion of me'

Strong sense of entitlement -
'If the club decide to sack me because of bad results that’s part of the game. If it happens I will be a millionaire and get another club a couple of months later.'

A deep need for admiration -
'If they made a film of my life, I think they should get George Clooney to play me.'

Lack of empathy for others -
'The only club where Rafael Benitez replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.'

Last edited:
Back