• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

yeah, Pool looked good today for sure. They are so uneven though that team. Back line still a mess and Mignolet a disaster, but whey they push forward, they are another pleasing team to watch play. Lots of good soccer today

might want to look at the Villa/Forest over tomorrow. It would be astounding if Villa actually keep a clean sheet lol
This game will mark the first time ever two European champions met in a non league match. If the game is at Villa Park, I'll be on Villa, if it'snot, I'll be on Forest. Either way, should be a good one

Need one more goal in this Paraguay match to have a real good day. Hit a bunch of acca's and trixies and fuck would love to get this one to finish it off. I don't post my accas since my buddies Billy and ManUK left here, but that is a quick way to build a bankroll

This game will mark the first time ever two European champions met in a non league match. If the game is at Villa Park, I'll be on Villa, if it'snot, I'll be on Forest. Either way, should be a good one

it's in Villa Park.
I can count on Villa scoring 2, i'm hoping that they prototypical slow start to the Championship campaign for a promotion aspired team is just the start for something positive. The players are very very excited, pretty much got rid of all excess baggage minus Gabby who is a total twat and not want to move to Reading. We are now paying his high salary for him to piss off.

My friend works in Leipzig and has done some stuff with their other sports teams. He gave me a heads up that they will be the next Dortmund. Very fast, entertaining football. The style of play is very high tempo very similar to their counterparts RB Salzburg only difference is that majority of the money for the RB franchises are going into Leipzig so do not be surprised to see this team compete for CL spots very soon.

Yes that's interesting I'll try to watch them a few times and check their results to see how they do from now on.

Just watched MOTM, West Ham could have used Joe Hart for sure.

no i'd be playing FIFA (which I kind of am anyway). I don't think ive watched an NFL pre game show in like 10 years

i think this dude covering costa is going to get another yellow. Its uncanny how he gets in player's heads

Back