• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

there is a lot of dead money in the EPL stuff imo, MLS has some very sharp players from my experience

there is a lot of dead money in the EPL stuff imo, MLS has some very sharp players from my experience

CL can be really good as a lot of people just don't know guys outside big teams so wil choose them rsther than eredivisie or young boys or shakhtad etceven when over in that game might be like 3.5

CL can be really good as a lot of people just don't know guys outside big teams so wil choose them rsther than eredivisie or young boys or shakhtad etceven when over in that game might be like 3.5

only problem I have with that, is IM at work at the time the lineups are announced, and its just a real pain in the ass for me to change lineups, especially when only have phone...

yess. fortunate penalty I admit, think there was a little foul like there are plenty in the surface.. but at the same time it denied giroud of a good goal opportunity

one of these guys in the liverpool defense must have had over 2.5 1st half that was one of the most stupid goal I've seen

no strong feeling for o4.5 no more bet, can see this finishing 3-1 or 2-2. but could also be a repeat of arsenal-liverpool don't know

im staying put probably , don't want to get greedy, ive had a good start to the day. IM sure I will lose a bunch on college football

Not watching dortmund, but I've read this Leipzig team is good they could take something out of this game, flashscore say one shot on goal for leipzig 0 for dortmund

Not watching dortmund, but I've read this Leipzig team is good they could take something out of this game, flashscore say one shot on goal for leipzig 0 for dortmund

My friend works in Leipzig and has done some stuff with their other sports teams. He gave me a heads up that they will be the next Dortmund. Very fast, entertaining football. The style of play is very high tempo very similar to their counterparts RB Salzburg only difference is that majority of the money for the RB franchises are going into Leipzig so do not be surprised to see this team compete for CL spots very soon.

Yup, your friend was right. RB Lepzeig with very high aspirations and play a very nice brand of soccer. Their match vs Dortmund was wide open. They need a bit more talent, but fuck I could get on board with backing that team too!

:goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal::goal: :goal: :goal:

Back