• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

These free kicks and corners remind me of the kicker trying to nut a 70 yd field goal in warmups

it's football season?

I seriously haven't seen one play of preseason, completely forget about it

im going get more into the Bundelgsia this year, those stadiums are fucking incredible during the game

If I bet Italy I just need to pick a couple teams and follow them closely, not even big teams I think

That league absolutely dusts me every time I try

im kinda the same way

I find football to be terrible.

last year outside of the steelers and playoffs I watched little. I would have the scoreboard up and being playing FIFA all day. At half time id look at stats and scores and make my bets. I just can't watch it anymore, even with bets on the line.

I had season tix for the Cards for about 10 years I think, couldn't give those fucking preseason tickets to a homeless guy without getting spit on and they cost $110 a piece or some bullshit. I'm sure they're more now.

Man I don't miss feeling obligated to get up and go to those games on Sunday mornings

I find football to be terrible.

last year outside of the steelers and playoffs I watched little. I would have the scoreboard up and being playing FIFA all day. At half time id look at stats and scores and make my bets. I just can't watch it anymore, even with bets on the line.

i still like big College Football games

If I didn't bet on football/no fantasy I wouldn't watch 2 seconds of football outside of Steeler games I think. A lot of people probably like me which is why it's strange that the NFL doesn't embrace gambling .

It takes a hell of an event or a hot piece of ass for me to get motivated to actually go to a stadium anymore

If I was close to a college town and not in a city that has all the sports, I'd probably do college football until I was old but the ship has sailed with me

yeah tailgaiting is fun, when you go to a soccer game, you spend more time tailgaiting then actually inside the stadium

It takes a hell of an event or a hot piece of ass for me to get motivated to actually go to a stadium anymore

Agreed. I would go to the Texas-OU game at the texas state fair. Would be alcoholically destroyed by kickoff.

The problem I have with going to the stadiums is it conflicts with watching all the other games ... it just takes the whole day.

Agreed. I would go to the Texas-OU game at the texas state fair. Would be alcoholically destroyed by kickoff.

The problem I have with going to the stadiums is it conflicts with watching all the other games ... it just takes the whole day.

yep thats my issue, and like you said will all the alcohol Im shot for like 3 days

Back