• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

another bad performance and more points lost for Arsenal, Wenger making it really hard to still support him..

Hmm it's starting to be a lost cause.
Theres money to be spent and I really do find it difficult that he cannot persuade players of high calibre to come to play in London, in the most competitive league in the world, playing in the CL year in and year out.
There's got to be more behind this. He had a head start in the transfer market getting Granit but how on earth did he not get anyone else significant is pretty astounding. It's hilarious to see Spurs constantly get quality players on the cheap, not sure who is doing all the dealings at Arsenal but they are not shrewd enough. Levy is fucking ruthless, not afraid to sell certain assets. The sale of Bale was a major move but hey it has only made Spurs better. Arsene surely must have enough buying power to have gotten the likes of Gabriel Jesus heck even Shaqiri.

Today is a new day and it's just sport, I do like the man but Wenger is just so stubborn and doesn't evolve to keep up with the top managers it is infuriating. More and more of the fan base want Wenger out at the end of his contract, end of this season, but I read a recent interview saying he couldn't see himself doing something other than football everyday and is scared to think about retirement, so it's not looking like his last season even more so if he delivers top 4 again which Kroenke appears perfectly fine with...
At the same time, I'm worried that Arsenal will make the wrong choice like Man Utd did with Moyes, ideally I would like a top manager like Simeone or maybe Tuchel to succeed him but it will need some time and planning to attract a top coach so let's hope they do it right.
Let's see at the end of the transfer window because I still believe Wenger will get some players in and let's hope he can make a madness Arsenal fans can only dream these days, but the concern is the favorites are already 5 pts ahead and Man Utd and City appear clearly like the best combination of squad+managers and it will be very tough to finish with more points than both teams at the end.

About Tottenham, yes they did a good job getting the right players after they sold Bale, they are probably better now because they are more consistent than before and with a better manager now, but I enjoyed watching them more when they had Bale/Modric/Van der Vaart they were really exciting to watch with this team.

ballsy that the Brasil coach had the messiah kicking 5th.terrible strategy, but it worked I guess, unless neymar is a shitty pk taker

it was cool no doubt but I bet you most Brazilians would prefer the Olympics to be elsewhere with Brazil winning the gold medal

huge waste of money for them in the worst of times

It's basically like Detroit hosting the Olympics

Gonna take at least a year to grt used to West ham playing this ground

Like in a month seeing Cl games at wembley will be so strange

morning guys.

I didn't see the Pool game yesterday. I saw the score, but wondering if they were thoroughly outplayed or not ... or what happened if you saw it

morning guys.

I didn't see the Pool game yesterday. I saw the score, but wondering if they were thoroughly outplayed or not ... or what happened if you saw it

From whst I saw

First 20 mins were open and relatively back wnd forth but Liverpool bsck 4 is poor wnf burnley scored twice
Then burnley pstkrd thr bus and Liverpool couldnt create much except long shot chances

From whst I saw

First 20 mins were open and relatively back wnd forth but Liverpool bsck 4 is poor wnf burnley scored twice
Then burnley pstkrd thr bus and Liverpool couldnt create much except long shot chances

Parked the bus =Hope Solo Cowardice Definition.

Do you think this is a long term problem for the Pool style? What I mean is that I don't think Liverpool really has much interest in ever parking the bus. so when they are up early the game will still be relatively open which gives opponents a chance to get back into it (We saw Arsenal do just that) but if they fall behind early their opponents might (as you describe Burnley).

Do you think this is a long term problem for the Pool style? What I mean is that I don't think Liverpool really has much interest in ever parking the bus. so when they are up early the game will still be relatively open which gives opponents a chance to get back into it (We saw Arsenal do just that) but if they fall behind early their opponents might (as you describe Burnley).

I think Liverpool is terrible on defense and will be inconsistent on offense. If they get going though, the offense would be fun to watch.

Klopp wont ever fully Park it you are right. Away against top sides or late in a game with a lead he will go more defensive and not press high but never 11 behind the ball

I dont think that in itself is a flaw I think they just lack the players do really defend well. But you wil win more games trying to take the initiative rather then sit back

Its why I think they are a yesr away. At dortmond Klopp had hummels as a cb and bender to shield the bsck 4. Once he gets a real quality player in those spots it will open up so much for them in attack and different styles of play

I.e not sitting back but always hsving cover while the front 6 or even 7 attack

For now its too reliant on sturridge

Back