• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

hey KJ , I need to ask you a question

So Im in a sellers market. We are going upgrade and buy a new house

I think we can sell our place in less than 2 weeks, if Im coming in with 20% down but with a contingency that I have to sell my place, in this market is my offer with that contingency unattractive?

Only thing I know about inland is I went to Harrahs once at it seemed like it took forever and golfed a couple times in Rancho Santa Fe and that didn't seem so bad

Shit knowledge otherwise

I think we can sell our place in less than 2 weeks, if Im coming in with 20% down but with a contingency that I have to sell my place, in this market is my offer with that contingency unattractive?

Paris or London?

Can be, just depends on the seller really. Sellers should get more agreeable at the end of the summer...I've got a couple with contingencies accepted now that may not have in May or June

Only thing I know about inland is I went to Harrahs once at it seemed like it took forever and golfed a couple times in Rancho Santa Fe and that didn't seem so bad

Shit knowledge otherwise

Rancho Sante Fe is filthy money, think its like top 5 wealthiest communities in America

Can be, just depends on the seller really. Sellers should get more agreeable at the end of the summer...I've got a couple with contingencies accepted now that may not have in May or June

good to know, guess only bad thing about buying now is inventory is lower

Not gonna get shit done today, 4:30 match is brutal

Supposed to go to a party at 2:00 and probably sleep right through it

While that's an option, I don't see it going down that way...prefer actual sleep these days lol

Costa just tripped on air and shoulda gotten another yellow, one of the most pathetic dives I've seen in awhile

Back