• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

United looked really good again today. The shots may have shown 11 each, and Soton with a ton of completed passes, but they had very little in the form of dangerous attack. Sure, they are throwing Redmond and guys like Long and Austin up top, but United were very efficient in shutting them down.
United on the other hand were roaring up and down the pitch. Pogba, Martial, Valencia and Luke fucking Shaw were all running wild. Was fun to watch to be honest, havent seen that sort of action in years.
Best part of it all I think is the fact United able to bring on Mkitayrin for Mata late in the game. That is a very big talent in reserve. United have a ton of talent all over - where as in years past they had a lot of good guys, but not great (I'm talking recent history here). United really going to be dangerous this year.

two world class managers
two world class teams
one city

having been to manchester, the locals really support Citeh.
United are comprised more of international fans.

Give City the title, pretty impressive to win 4-1 at Stoke

tough tough man, I think the first manchester derby is going to be a good statement.
see where the tactics lie. Too early in the season as always as injuries kick in, I do think Utd is really fucking good. City still need to sort the goalkeeping situation and also some more depth in the backline.

But it is tough to see anything other than a Manchester 1-2

it was kinda of a joke

but you can count on Aguero missing about 10 games, so that will hurt them

Also, I think Ibra has held up pretty well injury wise, but man he is 34 , shit happens. What happens when he starts missing games?

But yeah, they both seem to have more quality depth than the top teams

Oct 1 @ Spurs will be a good test for City

Other than Sept 10 and Oct 1, City could easily win all the games scheduled.

United have a very intriguing back to back @ Chelsea and @ Pool in October
I do think United will have the easier schedule to end the season though

it was kinda of a joke

but you can count on Aguero missing about 10 games, so that will hurt them

Also, I think Ibra has held up pretty well injury wise, but man he is 34 , shit happens. What happens when he starts missing games?

But yeah, they both seem to have more quality depth than the top teams

Aguero has that injury history, Zlatan doesn't.
He's actually very durable, no real major injuries throughout this career.
He is the ideal target man for English football, sort of like the old school Teddy Sheringham.
Age is one thing, the dude loves himself too much to be lazy so not worried about him.

But one thing that City fans can be assured off, match fitness level will be at a high. Pep is notorious at conditioning his players, I do think you'll see less injuries with him on board.

[TABLE="class: sidelined table right, width: 278"]
<tbody>[TR="class: group-head"]
[TH="colspan: 2, align: left"][h=3]Arsenal[/h][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: player"]A. Ramsey[/TD]
[TD="class: icon injury"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: player"]A. Iwobi[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: player"]Gabriel Paulista[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: player"]C. Jenkinson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: player"]P. Mertesacker[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: player"]D. Welbeck[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

TM, is Villa going buy Yedlin...Would like to see him get on a team and get playing time ASAP

Right now they still are focused on getting another forward. RB option is secondary. They looked into Trippier believing he would be 3rd choice RB but as teed mention Yedlin should be odd one out.
i do think he may end up at Sunderland though. He will get the games there and still be in Prem

Back