****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

From a tactics standpoint, City were doing some pretty interesting stuff with the FBs falling in to a CDM role, and Fernandinho fell back into a CB position quite a bit.

From a tactics standpoint, City were doing some pretty interesting stuff with the FBs falling in to a CDM role, and Fernandinho fell back into a CB position quite a bit.

yeah they will be very good with the injured guys back and more practice with the new system

if he starts Hart though he is cup tied isnt he?

I guess it depends where he goes, if he goes, Everton is still most rumored so it wouldnt matter there

Getting the pt early in the season is big for Pool as i think they are going to be pretty good at the end of the year and they are still coming together right now.

I used to have a soccer scoreboard i used ... it would make a cheering noise when a goal was scored. But I cannot find my link. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I used to have a soccer scoreboard i used ... it would make a cheering noise when a goal was scored. But I cannot find my link. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Flashscore.com. Phenomenal site/smartphone app. Also futbol360 is very good too

live score I think? I used to use it as well. I just use the flash score app. The only problem is that if you set up updates for a game, and you are watching it, the updates come in before it happens on tv.

Flashscore.com. Phenomenal site/smartphone app. Also futbol360 is very good too

Oh ok didn't realize the app and site are the same

i think I remember having problems with that site crashing and I stopped using it

i like soccer way but they don't give live updates

Oh ok didn't realize the app and site are the same

i think I remember having problems with that site crashing and I stopped using it

i like soccer way but they don't give live updates

Alex, for the big leagues they have live commentary features breaking down the pbp of the action. With the apps you can also now go into settings after signing up via email and have your phone alert you to things such as half time score, any goal scored, red cards...etc. they've really improved the app a lot

Alex, for the big leagues they have live commentary features breaking down the pbp of the action. With the apps you can also now go into settings after signing up via email and have your phone alert you to things such as half time score, any goal scored, red cards...etc. they've really improved the app a lot

Yeah I use it

I try to watch a lot of games at work now (2 monitors - meh, whatever)

Back