****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

my french coworker who listens to french radio daily says that Lacazette goes for no less then 50 million euros

so about 42m Sterling

I would still do it

think someone signs him soon

what do PSG do if Cavani still struggles even with Zlatan gone?

so about 42m Sterling

I would still do it

think someone signs him soon

what do PSG do if Cavani still struggles even with Zlatan gone?

they aren't going to be playing much with a true striker from what I understand

if they rejected 50 million for CAvani like I read, thats insane. I thought he could go for 10

they aren't going to be playing much with a true striker from what I understand

if they rejected 50 million for CAvani like I read, thats insane. I thought he could go for 10

yep thats nuts

he's been a shell of himself since he left Italy

that looked like a FIFA game when you begin to panic and just keep hitting the slide button

if they bring Lukaku back for 75? no way

Matic is another one
oh ya if they bring him back then no

Jose is bad at it too of course, definitely worse when you consider how much they farm out to Vitesse, Pogba just the big obvious one that just happened

good game so far?
will watch the 2nd half.

about arsenal, I don't think we're interested in icardi at all, just some guys that are linked to us maybe to improve their contract.
lacazette I've read we would want him but wenger is trying to get a better attacker, but that may fail as usual so might be better to get lacazette than nothing.
he said cb is a priority so expecting to get one fairly soon maybe mustafi but let's hope he get this cb soon we need it

good game so far?
will watch the 2nd half.

about arsenal, I don't think we're interested in icardi at all, just some guys that are linked to us maybe to improve their contract.
lacazette I've read we would want him but wenger is trying to get a better attacker, but that may fail as usual so might be better to get lacazette than nothing.
he said cb is a priority so expecting to get one fairly soon maybe mustafi but let's hope he get this cb soon we need it

who is better that is available then Lacazette? Not saying he is incredible but I don't know of a better striker that could be sold right now. Maybe Benzema

Game has been shitty till the 2H started btw

who is better that is available then Lacazette? Not saying he is incredible but I don't know of a better striker that could be sold right now. Maybe Benzema

Game has been shitty till the 2H started btw

yeah as i said I would prefer to get lacazette than nothing. A twitter guy that has sources at arsenal says wenger is trying to convince an attacker to join us, may mean one who has a release clause, so lots of speculation about that. That guy had a lot of things correct recently saying in advance we would get holding a few months ago same for xhaka but he also said we would get benzema last summer...

Would like Aubameyang yes but his comments about Real really turned me off, but would be great to have him that's for sure

Disrespectful but Schweini is way past his best, spent his recovery time travelling to see Ivanovic last season and going back home every weekend. I hate Mourinho but I think it's the right decision to let him go

Disrespectful but Schweini is way past his best, spent his recovery time travelling to see Ivanovic last season and going back home every weekend. I hate Mourinho but I think it's the right decision to let him go

yeah you can let him go but dont send hi mto the youth squad

Back