****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

and that Wales are missing 3 key guys wednesday

and ze gerries missing 4 I think

This is so key for Wales. It sucks, really. Because it basically knee-caps them.

Portugal this year is the Italy team from the last Euro. Somehow they're going to find their way into the final. And then they're going to get skull-fucked.

Yeah, if Portugal can somehow put up like a 2-0 on Wales it might make the number very tasty.

Don't get me wrong, Bale could go nuts and win the game all by himself—which, IMO, would send the better team to the finals. But they're really undermaned. I have trouble seeing how they advance.

Hahahaha. The French dude says that's how you, "show respect to to a little team, by winning."

Not really sure that was the phrasing he intended.

Feel bad for Ice, but we had to think this was happening at some point right?

Honestly, I thought they'd surprise today. I figured they'd score at least once, maybe twice.

But if France played to their talent level, this was always very much a possibility. France/Germany should be a great game, both teams actually look to push the ball.

At least England can point to their defensive effort now and say we were every bit as good as France was on that front, it's just our attack that let us down.

Given the losses for Wales, I couldn't ride with you Welsh bettors today. But I'm rooting for you. Hoping for a 2-1 Wales win as I do have Portugal to score.

That makes me feel better.

Can you imagine if, off the pitch, Ronaldo is like this amazing human and Messi is just a total fucking shit?

Back