****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

This is why I strongly disagree with twinkie about the Euros being great. I mean its exciting when teams like Iceland hold a lead , but for hte love of god this is boring as shit

the self governance is a big one thats wrong

they have gone from having a say by being in a group, to being at the whims of a group who decide tings how without them

yeah man, its unbelievable how that isn't common sense. I'm shocked that I needed to explain this like 3 times

do you think they pull a newcastle and come right back up?

Petrov gonna play right?

Right now Newcastle is direct competition, been looking at the other teams, a bit worried about Derby, they are knocking on the door. But right now, morale is pretty fucking big. Have to wait and see if guys like Amavi will stay or not. He's really key. Really love the Elphick signing, but need a keeper badly. Lots of money to spend problem is what players we gonna get. Need Ross McCormack easily shell out 11mil for that bloke.

Already planning a trip to Villa Park when they play the Blue Noses.

Right now Newcastle is direct competition, been looking at the other teams, a bit worried about Derby, they are knocking on the door. But right now, morale is pretty fucking big. Have to wait and see if guys like Amavi will stay or not. He's really key. Really love the Elphick signing, but need a keeper badly. Lots of money to spend problem is what players we gonna get. Need Ross McCormack easily shell out 11mil for that bloke.

Already planning a trip to Villa Park when they play the Blue Noses.

would get Nugent too

he just crushes the Championship, cant do it in the PL

PS I take a dig at my Spurs friends and have them admit that Paul Stalteri is the greatest Right Back to have donned a Spurs jersey

Italy has no shot for another reason: the last 3 first scoring teams have lost. Almost statistically "impossible" that stat repeats for a 4th straight knockout game.

Back