****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

wait, so Pepe was born in Brazil, could he play for Brazil? Why didn't he choose them

they never called him up in youth and by the time they wanted he had told portugal he would play for them since he had lived in country for 4 years and only had to wait 1 more I think

Martin Tyler the best, the goal Donovan scored six years ago propelled Darke to prominence in the US but he very professional. JP Dellacamera been around forever and generally is very professional. Derek Rae also professional, too bad the Mouse was too cheap to send these guys to France. It's not even the size of Texas, send the people there and have them travel, jesus.

Well Darke, Macca, Twellman, Robson and Champion are in France and the rest in Bristol. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Couldn't wait to watch the Dortmund match a day after it happened on Fox this season, oh and NASCAR and repeats of UFC from 3 months ago

They try too hard, looking for a homerun but this sport isn't one of them

yeah they've been terrible

It's clear Americans don't understand how to call the game, bring in a Brit to do play by play. ESPN and NBC have done great at this

I hope Portugal wins for the sake of my money

the most epic thing would be PK's and Ronaldo misses the PK to lose

just saying

Losing Simmons and Skip has to be a boon for them

I actually watch Cowherd in the am when nothing else is on, entertainment knows no bounds

Simmons could be a poster on here. So could Skip. Haven't seen their shit in ages, just blowhard bullshit like all of us

I don't like Robson or Champion even though they seem professional and the girl announcer was hyped to be pretty good but she literally has zero emotion. The Iceland goal the other day was the biggest thing that perhaps had ever happened in that country (listen to the Iceland announcer's call of it if you don't believe me) yet she hardly even raised her voice.

i feel like creativity is severely lacking in this tournament outside of Payet

dont cross the ball, make a move, put it on net, you have 1 guy to beat

this is the worst day of soccer of my life

its why these tournaments once you get past the flares kind of blows

Croatia would be able to have some creativity if they weren't tackled every time they get on the ball while the ref swallows the whistle.

Back