****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Howard in goal, Brooks and Johnson are "hurt" Unfortuately, it sounds like Pulisic will not start...I assume Pekermann will use a makeshift lineup

I hate him. What the hell is the risk of starting Pulisic, you German asshole

I hate him. What the hell is the risk of starting Pulisic, you German asshole

you know this asshole said before Copa that Pulisic wouldn;t get playing time in MLS, because MLS doesn't play young players, then this dildo never plays Pulisic lmao

Darke usually very professional but you could hear the annoyance in his voice when the RCB's tied them at the death in a game England dominated

Darke is a good commentator (#1 in soccer IMO, shame he won't be doing the WC) but I've seen him on ESPN FC and he's kind of crazy and doesn't necessarily make sense

Fox are below that fucking channel I wake up to with an infomercial at 2am other than NFL

Big no

Martin Tyler the best, the goal Donovan scored six years ago propelled Darke to prominence in the US but he very professional. JP Dellacamera been around forever and generally is very professional. Derek Rae also professional, too bad the Mouse was too cheap to send these guys to France. It's not even the size of Texas, send the people there and have them travel, jesus.

Couldn't wait to watch the Dortmund match a day after it happened on Fox this season, oh and NASCAR and repeats of UFC from 3 months ago

They try too hard, looking for a homerun but this sport isn't one of them

Back