So, what have we learned through 8 weeks of college football?

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
I posted a bit in my own thread and will chime in tomorrow but always a great capping tool for moving forward...

:shake:

How to turn a 5-1 day into a 5-3 day.

1. Never bet to middle a game when you know you are on the right side. Greed and stupidity should only come into play when you are afraid to lose because you thought your play was wrong.
2. Never bet a game between 2 undefeated teams (that you didnt like in the first place) that offered two separate lines days in advance, as to whether a QB is starting or not and then made that play impulsively, days after betting games you thoroughly capped earlier in the week.

Florida might have a new coach this week.

Chubbs/Gurley is one nasty combo when that kid comes back.

Florida might have a new coach this week.

Chubbs/Gurley is one nasty combo when that kid comes back.

Sonny Michael is also a 5 star beast at rb who is out. Unreal effort the last 2 weeks. I've never seen a Richt team play that hard and with that much purpose. They should handle UF and UK, the game vs Auburn will be interesting. Mason is making some throws now. The team is coming on strong. Everyone in Athens is expecting Gurley back by UF.

Sonny Michael is also a 5 star beast at rb who is out. Unreal effort the last 2 weeks. I've never seen a Richt team play that hard and with that much purpose. They should handle UF and UK, the game vs Auburn will be interesting. Mason is making some throws now. The team is coming on strong. Everyone in Athens is expecting Gurley back by UF.

yeah they get better each week...oline is solid rblock unit.

Jeff Driskel should be arrested for stealing a scholarship. That dope does not deserve to play D1 QB. How can you be that bad?

are you still going to call kenny Hill "trill" ?
sorry you dont give yourself a nickname after one game. back to reality mr. hill

it was a great game.

If B. Kelly has aspirations to coach in the pros he may be gone after this year. He is a hell of a coach

Stanford offense is horrific right now. I don't know if Hogan is hurt, but he's got zero arm strength. May be a fade alert against OSU getting 14 in Palo Alto

I think Louisville has a shot to beat them. Their defense is very good and FSU has historically played poorly on Thursday night games especially after such a huge emotional win.

I think Louisville has a shot to beat them. Their defense is very good and FSU has historically played poorly on Thursday night games especially after such a huge emotional win.

If you count 1% as a shot to beat FSU, I agree with you.

Its one thing to say Louisville could cover, its another to say they will win outright. Cards struggled to beat NC St last weekend - not with Petrino at the controls when he doesnt have a QB.

If you'd have told me in mid September that Tyrone Swoopes would be outplaying Kenny Hill at this point in the season, I'd say you were a little crazy or a lot drunk. Sounds like Hill knows about the latter.

Back