***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right there when those police cars were getting out with sirens on. I parked at the state fair and was walking to the shuttle line.

The ref's were definitely on WAS today for sure.

steratore must have had a ton on the shitskins, and he lost...i thought that fucker was gonna cost me my min bet

steratore must have had a ton on the shitskins, and he lost...i thought that fucker was gonna cost me my min bet

As a Vikes fan and had a bet on the Vikes I am a bit biased. However, I have never seen a defense get flagged 3x on 3rd down stops and 1 time on 4th down stops.

I posted in the in-game earlier, but some of the skins coaches were laughing at the penalties that were/were not called. Of course almost all of them favored the skins. the fans were boo'ing them all game pretty loudly.

I posted in the in-game earlier, but some of the skins coaches were laughing at the penalties that were/were not called. Of course almost all of them favored the skins. the fans were boo'ing them all game pretty loudly.

yeah i watched most of it, it was fucking ridiculous...the phantom late hit on griffin was the biggest joke

your opinion

how low you rank him, at least top 10 right ?

Stats wise he really is #2 or #3 I think behind Murray and Foster

as a runner he's behind (not counting AP) Murray, Foster, Lynch, Charles, McCoy and a few others probably too

but as an all around guy with his receiving ability added in I would take him 5th right now, not factoring in age cause RBs break down so randomly

behind Murray, Foster, McCoy, Charles

as a runner he's behind (not counting AP) Murray, Foster, Lynch, Charles, McCoy

but as an all around guy with his receiving ability added in I would take him 5th right now, not factoring in age cause RBs break down so randomly

behind Murray, Foster, McCoy, Charles

To show you I am having a serious discussion at this point I would take McCoy(Pitt alum) out of that and agree with you on the rest. I think as of now he is better then McCoy

Anyone else watching this Retarded phone commercial, where he falls off what is seemingly 100 story building and lives only to later get suishi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back