***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have season tickets, I am Section 129 a few rows up. You see how much fucking security was there. My god you would have thought ISIS and our Somali nation in MN emailed in a legit threat or something.

if Antonio Brown's name were Dez or he had a nickname like Megatron he would be thought of as top 5 easy

do people not recognize him as a top 5 WR yet? Are the blinds closed her in Pittsburgh or are people like twinkie and think he's not that great? Incredible

dude

he had the most receptions in the league last year and #2 yards

he has the most receptions in the league this year and #2 yards

what would catapult him to a 2 letter dude in your mind
dude

who was your other Pitt WR that you said was the best in the league, like last year maybe

you love Pitt WR

he be a 2 letter dude when he does it for a while or is recognized as such

1 pro bowl...the other 2nd team

chill

I have season tickets, I am Section 129 a few rows up. You see how much fucking security was there. My god you would have thought ISIS and our Somali nation in MN emailed in a legit threat or something.
it was crazy. I'm in 140. took A LOT longer to get in the stadium today. They were not cutting people any slack at all.

do people not recognize him as a top 5 WR yet? Are the blinds closed her in Pittsburgh or are people like twinkie and think he's not that great? Incredible

my guess is in terms of name recognition to most people

Mega
Dez
D. Thomas
AJ Green
Julio
Jordy
Marshall
Alshon

all thought of ahead of him

maybe even Maclin and Cobb too

I was outside when the fireworks went off, and they sounded a bit louder than normal and simultaneously, 6 squads started moving and lights on. Was about to shit myself.

Have you ever seen a game so one sided and giving RG3 all the breaks, looked pretty obvious the league wanted a Washington W. Was rattled as I bet big money on Vikes as that line was just far too suspicious at a pick'em after RG3 returns and Washington beat dallas.

Anyone else see the Washington Team bus got into a relatively severe accident on the way to the game. Needed to bring in new buses and one person was on a stretcher.

from a PPR faantasy perspective he is #1 by far the last 2 years so it shocks me people don't consider him an auto top 5

I was outside when the fireworks went off, and they sounded a bit louder than normal and simultaneously, 6 squads started moving and lights on. Was about to shit myself.

Have you ever seen a game so one sided and giving RG3 all the breaks, looked pretty obvious the league wanted a Washington W. Was rattled as I bet big money on Vikes as that line was just far too suspicious at a pick'em after RG3 returns and Washington beat dallas.

Anyone else see the Washington Team bus got into a relatively severe accident on the way to the game. Needed to bring in new buses and one person was on a stretcher.

I was right there when those police cars were getting out with sirens on. I parked at the state fair and was walking to the shuttle line.

The ref's were definitely on WAS today for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back