***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hackenburg actually looking like a decent QB this drive. Kid was hyped up to be a God. And while he has shown flashest I haven't seen anything d

That drive was the first time I've ever seen Hackenburg play well.

I thought I heard Ramirez was returning to them. Have him in my NL only fantasy league. How in the hell could he turn down I believe a 14 million mutual option

God. UCF had them 3&20 and QB threw an uncatchable pass and then a terrible (on the player) PI extends the drive and UCONN gets a TD on it.

Aramis will get more than 14 million guaranteed, I bet he goes to a AL team and signs some 2-24 type deal. I mean the Yankees need a bat and 3B.

Never good when the announcer of the game you're watching is named Beth.

Why would you ever bet on a WTA player that looks like this

Carla+Suarez+Navarro+x6j6A0vR99km.jpg

joker has been a machine this tourny.... easy peezy vs a tired KEI...... i am interested to see how joker can handle milos serve.... milos didnt serve great today one of his worst 2nd serve % in history winning points wise.... the only other time was vs joker in french open...... milos is going to need to serve big and win in TB dont see him breakin joker and joker will eat him alive from the baseline rallies

-500 says alot.... but if milos serves well and plays like he did vs federer and can shorten the match to TB you neeeever know..... he has never been shy about playing the big guns and i think he relishes the opportunity

joker has been a machine this tourny.... easy peezy vs a tired KEI...... i am interested to see how joker can handle milos serve.... milos didnt serve great today one of his worst 2nd serve % in history winning points wise.... the only other time was vs joker in french open...... milos is going to need to serve big and win in TB dont see him breakin joker and joker will eat him alive from the baseline rallies
Milos can't break anyone. He sits back with those weak ass returns and thinks to himself that he just needs to get it over with so he can go back to serve. It's laughable.

-500 says alot.... but if milos serves well and plays like he did vs federer and can shorten the match to TB you neeeever know..... he has never been shy about playing the big guns and i think he relishes the opportunity

I relish your opportunity avy.

Milos can't break anyone. He sits back with those weak ass returns and thinks to himself that he just needs to get it over with so he can go back to serve. It's laughable.

ya he did give birdshit different looks at some moments in the match which gave birdy a little trouble.... but ya his return game is pathetic... that batista agut match was awful to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back