***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Estrada has been very solid for Milwaukee for a few years now. He killed the Reds every outing it seemed.. Don't know that much about Lind. I remember seeing that the Brewers were starting Mark Reynolds close to 100 games a year so it has to be an upgrade. What kind of player is Lind

Estrada has been very solid for Milwaukee for a few years now. He killed the Reds every outing it seemed.. Don't know that much about Lind. I remember seeing that the Brewers were starting Mark Reynolds close to 100 games a year so it has to be an upgrade. What kind of player is Lind

Lind is a blow Average Fielder, Very slow, injury prone. Ussed to have power but that went away this year but his average went WAYYY up. Cant hit lefties

PSU fumble recovery.

GLB, starting to wonder if this PSU/MD game might be water polo.

Brewers don't have Reynolds or Overbay signed for 2015. Aramis Ramirez is likely to opt out as well and Brewers have no replacements for him. Needed to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back