***SNF & MNF in-game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnight...

By the way P...what oyu think of CME? Think about buying some tomorrow and some INTC

Septimius Severus retweeted
Pick Six Previews@PickSixPreviews <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5m5 minutes ago</small>
Petrino lost control of the motorcycle in the second half. FSU wins 42-31. Happy Halloween...

0 replies28 retweets8 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" title="Retweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Retweet28</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;"> Favorite8</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px;">More

</button>

Carey Price's sister is fire

Yannick Weber all over that

hV22ga1.jpg

what is goin on?

I see some hot girl....then a post did they catch the guy

then Laruex posts something....fill me in boys

The hot girl in BC's link was Tiffany Thompson.

They caught the guy in PA, he was in an airport hangar in Pocono.

The pic I posted is Carey Price's sister (brunette), who teed mentioned.

You know you can scroll up a bit and read the posts right? :tiphat:

nice start for the championship favorites this season...i still say it's a joke that an unproven team can have odds like that

GLB, I hit the biggest bet of my life today. Chased huge on Nishikori after losing the Fed match. wow that was crazy. down 5-2 in the tiebreak in the 2nd set and comes back to win then wins the 3rd set 6-4. Too bad I lost my ass on Fed so I didn't net as much as I should have. Also hit a nice one on Muguruza and lost on Pliskova (who has been my cash cow the last 2 months). Never had a .500 day with such swings. A loss on Nishi would've crippled me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back