sluggin beer saturday action,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Trends in Baseball I like to look at in Aug./Sept. O/U when teams meet each other...Over 9 in St. Louis today...Over is 10-4-1 in ATL last 15 overall. That helps...Over is 19-7-3 in the last 29 meetings. Add two starting pitchers giving up lots of runs lately...

under is 4-0-2 this year when Min plays Laa
Over is 23-7-1 in the last 31 meetings in Arizona.
Over is 31-13-6 in FLA last 50 road games

Something to look at anyway...Finally started my drinking...

Just popping in for a 10:00 clock update !!!!!!!!!!!!

Show me some puntane !!!!!!!!!!!

The grill is JUST NOW lit. Neighbors are involved, no cops yet. Everything copasetic and legal in Shrimp land.

Anybody get laid yet?

Had a HOT friend of neighbor stop by............

Oh boy, not sure I can hang with this one. Just scored a role in a movie as an extra. Her first "screen" appearance. She gets to wash laundry in a hot new movie coming out.

I'm living vicariously, fill my ass in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cut all kinda corners on these Ribs, page shakerpenguin..........

Got lazy and just doused them with Dale's and some other shit.

Listening to Aaron Neville and smoking cigars

Linky

Song is kinda romantic, it's a duet. Google Aaron Neville and get down.

:eyes:

Going tot the store to buy more ribs !!!!!!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS BOILER???????

:smiley_abve::smiley_abve::smiley_abve::smiley_abve::smiley_abve::smiley_abve::smiley_abve::smiley_abve::smiley_acac:

:new_shocked::smiley_abve:I'm not talking these little "baby back" ribs, I"m talking spare ribs you fucking tailgators !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now selling ribs to my neighbors, we have four left. They are a HUNDRED DOLLARS per rib.:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

NOW my neighbors are charging me a dime per beer..................

This is gonna get ugly !!!!!

Really going to G Store in a minute to stock up for tomorrow. My neighbor wants chateau fucking briand, I just cook ribs man.

:smiley_abvm:

Boiler is gonna get a piece of shrimp when he comes home...... as soon as Boiler finishes wandering the streets...............

:hammer::smiley_acac:

No lie.......... running out the door. there are 19 aisles in the Kroger I shop at. I know where everything is.

You think I'm KIDDING !!!!!!!!!!!

:smiley_acbk:

Barbecue sauce is Aisle 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasta is aisle 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetables are self explanatory !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS BOILER ????

:hammer:

Some dickweed neighbor is trying to marinate something for tomorrow????

I'll give him a short piece of rope and then I will force him to eat his own burnt food.

Don't ask how the Kroger thing went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why Shrimp is not allowed to leave the house. Shrimp is a "shut in" !!!!!!!!

I had to make chit chat with an 8 year old Jack Russell Terrior..........

These neighbors are driving me fucking crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, that dog was not a day under 15. Pussy ass dog.

:36_11_6:

i hate to break your streak of continuous posts without a reply... but....

dude you need some medication

Let me guess, Cap is a stockbroker????????

I'm up to my ears and elbows in fucking stockbrokers. Boiler IS MY broker, end of story.

WHERE THE FUCK IS BOILER???

Boiler let's me breakdance in his thread

:smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm:

Boiler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I come here looking for your ass and I end up talking to myself.

Show me some fucking BOILER !!!!!!
-------------

People here are starting to act up, I'm going back into the kitchen.

BE WELL !!!

ROCK IT !!!!

It's later than fuck but here's the latest...........

I get into a pissing contest with one of my neighbors. The same mofo who is in my kitchen using my kitchen utinsels.

Anyway, we take it outside. He's got the lighter fluid and I've got the fire extinguisher. This goes back and forth for at least half an hour. Total stalemate.

Get it !!!

:smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs:,,,,,,,,,,fried u are a fuckin lunatic,,i love it,,that ''other'' place has no idea what they lost,,,,,,i was out all nite and just saw this,,,,seems like u had an interesting nite,,,,,,,and i hear u about security at kroeger:36_11_6:,,,,,,,,,,,take it easy on the blow ,,,,,,,,'an_horse'

Back