sluggin beer saturday action,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

boilerroom

47-47-3,,,+8.35 units,,,,,,,,,,,,2day,,,,,,,,,wash +320,,,,,,,,,wash/cubs over 11,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pitt +230,,,,,,,,hou +220,,,,,,,,yanks/balt over 10.5,,,,,,,,tex/cle over 12,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:hammer::hammer::drinking::drinking:,,,,,i see fried shrimp went berzerk last nite lookin for me,,,,im right here buddy,,,,calm down:smiley_abve:

very lucky the eye was over me for a long long time,,,probably 5 inches or so in the daytona beach area here,,,,but everywhere around me is a disaster zone,,,,,south of me in brevard county[think kennedy space center] they had over 27 inches of rain,,,those people are done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

very lucky the eye was over me for a long long time,,,probably 5 inches or so in the daytona beach area here,,,,but everywhere around me is a disaster zone,,,,,south of me in brevard county[think kennedy space center] they had over 27 inches of rain,,,those people are done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks BR. I will pull out the bateau just in case. :cheers:

adding,,,,,stl-1.5 +130,,,,,,,,,,cws-1.5 +150,,,,,,,,,phils/dodgers over 8.5,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:18_7_23:

u being a wisw ass drew?,,,,,:whip:,,,,,,,,,where the f is fe?,,,,,,, i saw what a clusterfuck it is over ''there'' with the merger:36_11_6:

well look who it is,,,,,fried shrimp in the house:smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abcs::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abcs::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

:7_2_111:

I have TWO GOLDEN winners for next week Boiler. One is HUGE. Can't release it until I get my action down. My crappy book probably won't have the line up until Monday though.

It is gonna be a good one.............

:smiley_abvm:

My book is crappy but my bookie shows up at my doorstep with cash though !!!!!!!!!

Just got a fat envelope though, THANKS JWK !!!!!

:tiphat:

dont use matchbook or offshore shrimp,,,,have had a local in nyc my whole life,,,,u use offshore or local?,,,,,,,,,

Local, the dude meets me in my driveway. I don't have to leave the house. When I get cocky, I tell him to pick up a case of beer on the way over here......... :36_11_6:

Even worse, I "text" him before the big games asking him where he needs the action........... :36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

And I offered to let him sit on my couch and watch the Florida / Hawaii game together !!!!! :36_11_6:

i hear u shrimp,,,i have sent and recieved many a fed ex stuffed with cash in my day,,,,,,,or there have been more than a few times we'll meet in atlantic city and settle up and go berzerk for the weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:line::bong::smiley_acbk:

My local will be in Vegas next weekend for Week 1...........

He did not invite me :smiley_abve:

I make him give me "in game" lines........... fish in a barrel but it keeps him sharp !!!!!

With your permission, I will post my picks in your thread on Thursday. Clemson is one but the other one is a HUGE one. The line is volatile so I'll wait until Thursday......... my squaw is getting her hairs cut and I gotta go to the grocery store and buy some hot food.

Be grillling and drinking beer in a couple hours. Let's tear this place open later today !!!!

:smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm::smiley_abvm:

yes u have the ok,,,,fried will be my ''guest star'' handicapper and his plays will be seen here only,,,,,,,,,,,wish i could fire up the grill,,still fuckin raining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:whip: ban rain,,, ban paulsy:whip:,,[out of habit]

Yeah, I think matchbook is the way to go....... sharper lines and less juice. Also more "in game" opportunities. I think I'll set up an account later today. In fact, that might be my "project" for the day.

Running to store, be back later.....

:7_2_111:

ur a funny guy monte:36_11_6:,,,,season starts thurs,,,,,,:smiley_abve:,,,,,,,sup monte?,,,,gonna sell those options,,cool with u?

Sell,sell I'm playing Saratoga 10 beers deep! I love 5-1 in 6th. I wheel 7th, with huge chalk in 8th. Horse is 1-2 Undefeated in 6 horse shit field!

Horse wins 6th,, at 5-1,,,,,,,,,, the wheel in 7th,,,,,,,,,,,,90-1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,8th the favorite runs second,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,F-me

10 deep already?,,,its not even 5,,,sweet,,,,,,,,,,nice job,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ill sell em first thing monday morning,,,,,money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;money;

The pick 3 was 2500, stop throwing money,,,,,,,,,,,,, I had it like 2xxxxxxxxxxxx:seeya: I will be at Newark Airport in 40 minutes:pillow:

u hit the pick 3?,,,,and why should i stop throwin money?,,,,,,,100% profit in 3 weeks isnt good?,,,,,,cmon buddy boy,,,,,,,,,:cheers:

you dont wanna use matchbook for foots..... unless you do a lot of in-game

matchy is great for ML's but thats it. spreads youre gonna get shafted on the number (although you wont pay the juice which is nice) and you dont get too many ALT lines which i know i love for foots

5dimes and BM gives you the most OPTIONS....

while matchy will save you on the juice/get a better price on that ML.

not sure what youre looking for in a book though

monte you should go to the track with BOB more often

hell, you guys are in the same general area, both love the track, post on the same sites, look alike

its uncanny

5Dimes is good i just opened an account there,

Just locked and loaded my account for football last night on there

thats what im rolling with (will add matchB for small a couple weeks into the season when the ML dogs start barking, but they never do early...):smiley_acbe:

well u should go back to sniffin that insulation foam like the other day monte,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:7_2_111:

Back