Silky's Week 14 Diamonds

Silkydiamonds

Imma sip this tea
Welcome back ladies & gents. Made a couple gaffes last week preventing a special week but still had a solid week 8-6-1. On the iPhone so Ill be succinct:

Nebby -2.5
cincy -5.5
NoIll -5
pitt -6
Ville +3

Good luck folks

shittin diamonds.

I think that nebby line is kidy fishy no? I have them -8.

excellent. now i've got 2 allies in this NIU/Kent game. with you on cincy, tulsa, and lookin hard at wisky. waiting for +3. you got thoughts on nebby?

Silk, about to leave Vegas after a decent week. I couldn't help myself but placed a very large bet on gtech @ +14 even money. Tank out for FSU. I think tech shakes off beatdown more than noles. Team had flu and it was UGA time in history. Orwin will play too. What do you think? FWIW, I think UGA covers if not wins straight up, but I passed and will play them lighter offshore. GL this week.

The Noles are toast, they won't cover IMO. GT +pts is better than FSU laying em. I won't play a side though I don't think

GL Silky - would like to hear thoughts on Tulsa. That game has my interest this week.

agree on Tulsa, think we both had em in round 1 also, lean Nev. GL this week Silk.

Hope they come thru again, I know its hard to beat a good team 2x.

silky gl my bro nice week you had keep that money coming in gl

My Man good luck to u this week too

with u on

Nebby -2.5
tulsa pk
NoIll -5
pitt -6

on the other side of ville,cinci and vada

GL Silky

Anything Im on the same side as you I feel REALLY good about. The stuff we're on the other side of mehhh, Id take 4-3 lol. Good luck Blood

GL Silky - would like to hear thoughts on Tulsa. That game has my interest this week.

That 1st game shouldnt have been as close as it was Tulsa outgained UCF 461-235, 3.6yds/play-5.3yds/play. On the ground alone they outrushed UCF 209-66. 47-26% on 3rd downs, 26 first downs to 14!! Tulsa being -2 in TOs is the only reason that game was near close. It should have been like 35-14. As a matter of fact UCF's 235yds were the 2nd lowest output of the season against the Tulsa D (Tulane 177).

Like the Tulsa angle, amigo ... can't wait to watch the Northern Illinois/Kent State game, too.
Have a great weekend and keep up the heat as we roll into December and bowl season!!

Thinking of adding pitt in large part to bowl eligibility and the pitt pass o vs usf pass d .. might need a nudge ... what are you seeing there?

gl this week

Thinking of adding pitt in large part to bowl eligibility and the pitt pass o vs usf pass d .. might need a nudge ... what are you seeing there?

gl this week

you hit on 2 big ones. And although BJ wasn't very good this year, Matt Floyd has been worse. They just can't move the ball & when you're -16 in TOs, with that defense you cannot afford to be -2 in TOs every game. Pitt ain't great but they complete a high percentage for a healthy ypa. I think Pitt can put up 27-31pts and will give up 13-17. It SHOULD be my easiest play, but....... It's Jekyll & Hyde Pitt. I also think we all know Skip Holtz is good for 2 really dumb infame decisions, those alone are worth 6pts. Good luck this week

gl this week, Silk

Thanx bro good luck to you this week as well

Like the Tulsa angle, amigo ... can't wait to watch the Northern Illinois/Kent State game, too.
Have a great weekend and keep up the heat as we roll into December and bowl season!!

cant wait for bowl season. Maybe I'll get burned, but Tulsa should win by at least 7. Always happy when you & VK show up :D. Good luck this week

Really on the verge of taking TCU ML +215

Stoops + Road game + big stakes = shit the bed

i'm a psycho TX fan, but a keen B12 observer. big value here IMO. he does this shit every year. it's either this week, or the bowl game OU gets, but it's happening.

Talk to me about ArkSt if you got a minute. I'm on MTSU+10.5, would love to hear where your head's at on this one.

My man El, glad to see I'm not thinking like a looney on TCU lol, I know I can wait till gametime to decide though.

Ark st:

MTSU has been giving up a ton of yds, allowing near 50% 3rds, and rely on winning the turnover battle. Well they get to face an Ark St team that gains a ton of yds, converts damn near 50% of 3rds & takes care of the rock. The exact type of team that should mop MTSU up. Ark st would need to lose the TO battle by -2 for MTSU to cover IMO. Good news is you're on the good side of 10 to be taking pts. My guess is this game lands around 34-24

i knew you were gonna mention the TO's. dammit. Snap judgment on my part, saw 10.5, had the # closer to 7.5, hit it. MTSU has been miracle-winning for about a month, let's see if they can just cover. ha!

Nice hit on the Ville tonight homie.

With ya on Neb, Cinci, and Pitt. Goin the other way with Kent State.

Would like to get your thoughts on Arky State bro, as I find myself leaning to MTSU. Thanks Silky.

Last edited:
Tec, I put some brief thoughts on the Arky St game in post #26. I've gotten away from writeups lately because I've been busy with some design projects. Hopefully by bowl time ill have those back

like the under in the tcu gm but can certainly see why you would lean them...your thread a must read every week my friend and figure id stop by and say appreciate the work you put in...gl today...

like the under in the tcu gm but can certainly see why you would lean them...your thread a must read every week my friend and figure id stop by and say appreciate the work you put in...gl today...
It's my pleasure bro, comments like that make it worthwhile. Good luck today

Ladies & gents, the heater continues!!!! If u been riding this joint with me, Xmas is gonna be good at your house lol. 7-1 Champ week!!! Only miss was on that sorry ass team from cornfield America. Shoulda never bet those scrubs, they get punched in the mouth & cry.

when this run started I was 26-23, right now I'm 89-54-1, 62.2%. So over 8weeks, a full 2months I & those riding with me went 63-31!!! 67% for 8 weeks. That's fucking nuts. Well time to hit the lab and crush bowl season again this year lol. I was some insane number on those too LY something like 20-6

Ark St -9.5 WIN
Nevada +9 WIN
Tulsa PK WIN
Nebby -2.5 LOSS
cincy -5.5 WIN
NoIll -5 WIN
pitt -6 WIN
Ville +3 WIN

Thanks so much fellas, y'all have made this so worthwhile & the info/knowledge y'all bring has helped me immensely!! Didn't always listen or take advice but I always learned. Now let's get this bowl money

just gonna add this in this thread:

Army +7.5

damn ... knew you were killing it but that is a pretty sick run. Hell of a year. Get that bowl money now .. show your book no mercy

Thanks so much fellas, y'all have made this so worthwhile & the info/knowledge y'all bring has helped me immensely!! Didn't always listen or take advice but I always learned. Now let's get this bowl money

just gonna add this in this thread:

Army +7.5

Boom! Hit it, I'm pissing champagne right now. Ride this heater folks

Back