Series prices discussion

BringInTheLefty

Pretty much a regular
Looking over the series prices and I wanted to play Astros but..... your thoughts on these, thanks
I’m leaning towards Rays Pirates Phillies Brewers
Astros -185 Yankees +155
Rays -140 Tigers +110
Indians -390 Rangers +290
Nats -235 Pirates +190
Phillies -165 Marlins +135
Brewers -135 Reds +105
Red Sox -410 Royals +310
Cubs -240 Rockies +195
Twins -115 Blue Jays -115
Dodgers -125 D’Backs -105
Giants -175 Padres +145

Man the Rays have me confused, no finger on that pulse

I don't play series but think they're graded after 3 games? It's telling the Dodgers are favored against a team that hasn't lost a series this year, assume that comes down to pitching matchups but it certainly seems like a series that goes 2-2 at best for the snakes off the east coast trip, no Puig for 10 days and not sure if that's even a good thing at this point

Padres would have my interest, so would Pirates...gonna guess one of them wins the series

Cleveland is overvalued in that their hitting is a joke. Pitching favors them today but uncertain.

It is NOT crazy to like the Yanks. Playoff revenge operating and very good team. The first 2 matchups seem pretty bad though
By the way why do you like the Twins?

The Yankess beat a very good Angel team in various ways. Its a great opportunity, revenge point VALID, they might lose cause Astros are good too tho, damn.

You now what I dont feel strongly about Twins, not at all, a pass, Reds are hot but no Sano, BJs prolly the play in retrospect because I like their pitchers more, sanchez,estrada, stroman bt superfical capping

Reason on Pads for me is relatively remedial, I value them when they are away from Petco (even tho AT&T isn't any better, it's mental imo) and SF shouldn't be favored in much of any series to that price

Detroit stinks at night but Tampa after a loss is 3-10 this season and I am tempted. I will be on Greinke almost certainly.

tough to lay 85 cents on the stros with yanks playing so well....halo's 4 hit them yesterday and yanks still won....but it has to end or even out sometime and you have gray on the road and at night tonight so assuming a yanks loss the stros would only have to win one of the remaining

Like I said it is no lock but Stewart was bad on 6 and Arizona the much better team playing off a loss also the money seems to be moving to Minn and they may be right. Lynn has become a road disaster but I believe 5 innings at home giving up nothing, Last year 4 days was his best and he was very good at home

Series prices starting today
Mets -210 Braves +170
Angels -225 O’s +185
Mariners -145 A’s +115

I’m leaning taking a shot with the Braves if they can steal a win vs the big 2 they have a good shot to win the 3rd game

Back