September In-Game

ooooo right
well against Southampton there's bad blood spilling over. PL ain't too pleased by Koeman trying to get Vlaar...but then again PL getting a taste of his own medicine after trying to lure players from Norwich.
Should get rather testy.
Nevertheless out of the big boys it does seem that Villa generally have a better chance at points vs Arsenal/Pool.
Once Villa players get injured, we are fucked.

Thanks Pyppurs. Didn't wake up in time to play the full game, but couldn't pass on that price at Half.

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/AcidicHilariousImago" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="920" height="508" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/DirtyHarshAfricanjacana" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

lol, back pass to Diego Lopez, who pulls a hammy and the ball rolls into the goal.

omg too funny,

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/PopularTeemingGuanaco" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="920" height="508" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

whoa....

probably have Tyler for 2018, but I wonder about what they do for the Womens world cup

yep Tyler definitely, I said it before but I think if Fox is smart they just get the whole Sky team to cover it, Neville would be missing because of his role with England, but you get 3-4 sky teams plus some recent players and its just as good as what ESPN gave

I wonder if they try and get Darke too

he can't be happy what does ESPN even have anymore?

I wonder if he moves to Fox of NBC soon

I think Fox would be smart to sign him, but I believe he is signed on through Euro 16's. He was very good at the last Womens World Cup, no idea if he can go out on a "loan" next summer

NBC's contract for BPL ends next year too, and ESPN wants to regain the rights

so that will add alot to the mix

I personally do not like ESPN production for soccer, just compare how NBC and ESPN produce for the MLS - NBC is way better in terms of pregame and halftime reports, ESPN is just rehashed sportscentre

NBC's contract for BPL ends next year too, and ESPN wants to regain the rights

so that will add alot to the mix

I personally do not like ESPN production for soccer, just compare how NBC and ESPN produce for the MLS - NBC is way better in terms of pregame and halftime reports, ESPN is just rehashed sportscentre

agree in terms of production, but in terms of growth of the sport in the US ESPN is way better. They are a promotion machine

agree in terms of production, but in terms of growth of the sport in the US ESPN is way better. They are a promotion machine

ok, how does ESPN fit in BPL with college football on Saturdays going from 9am-11pm?

and I don't think ESPN is better for growth (in terms of league play), maybe for USMNT

i mean, they are ignorant sometimes

<iframe width="600" height="450" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4vXGLx63FEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have no idea how that would work with football, that would be interesting to see what they do if they get it.

Just saying that everyone has ESPN, and they market their products well. They would be able to grab the average sports fan much better than NBC sports can who really doesn't have anything besides NHL and BPL

well looks like Pardew gonna be sacked soon.
Our boys Rafa and Moyes are on the Newcastle shortlist ha!

Meanwhile it seems Utd are willing to buy every single player on the market!

It's rare you can say now that a network is doing a great job with coverage of a sport but I think that you can say that about nbc. I actually can't think of a single complaint.

I have my doubts if ESPN gets it. They'll throw guys like Llalas out on set just to see him stir the pot. Also I don't see ESPN streaming all the games lives like nbc does but who knows. Lastly as mentioned nbc doesn't have much. BPL has to be a cash cow for them. They have no competition for Saturday and Sunday mornings other then studio shows. They have no competition Monday afternoons.. But with the lose of the World Cup.. ESPN will come hard and heavy

Hugh,
just trading this Portugal/Belarus u19 womens game
at the 60th min Portugal has 24 shots 2 hit the post, 46 attacks Belarus has 0 shots 9 attacks lol 2 were "dangerous" hahaha

lol that's news.

wondering where they are going with that though. If they offer that they also have to be willing to offer a lot more other options.

They had lines up this morning for the Belgian reserves league, but they didn't stay up long.

Back