Juve draw @ 3.17
Juve u3 @ 2.22
Juve u2.75 @ 2.52
Man city -0.5 @ 2.33
BM u3.5 @ 2.3
Man Utd o5.5 @ 2.2

lost on the cheeky Man City o4.5 and the small covers

thank you Juve!!

The scoreline doesn't do justice for the Olympiacos game... PSG DID NOT LOOK good. 2 Corner Kick break downs for Olympiacos shot themselves in the foot... Very frustrating to watch.

4FDV50d.gif

Not much doing tonight, so going to take a dip on the Avai Over 2.5 @ -108 for 2 units (the over's 7-1 all time between the two, with the 8th game landing on 2).

Sporting KC losing at home to Real Esteli
KC was only a 2 goal pre game favorite

With that said, I played a little on Club America tonight -2.25

Morning Fellas :cheers:
Club America dominated and got me some more money last night. Anyone know of a website to see the stats (possession/shots on goal/etc....) for the Club America & Sporting KC games last night??
Would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks ManUK
Miss talking soccer with you, but if you're done with it, you're done with it :)
I still post plenty of CFB losers - but I stay in the soccer forum with my friends :cheers:

Shows Club America with 26 shots last night, seems about right. Though I think they were generous with Miguelito's 14 'shots'

Saw last weekend Dortmund has something like 36 shots on goal vs Hamburger. That's fucking nuts.

Oh, I understand, no worries. I like watching soccer though a shit load more than I enjoy watching any other sport - even if I have no money on it.
If you're posting cricket winners again, just show me where :) Never mind a good cricket sweat :cheers: :cheers:

Time to make some chedda today.

First glance, I like Chelsea. They are clearly focused on Champs League.

Quick thoughts - Milan should beat a so-so Celtic side, but they are banged up, and odds are too heavy for a team I don't care for, so pass.
I think Schalke is another team that should win comfortably, but I don't feel strong enough to lay a handicap, and I am not playing -225....if anything, may be tempted to play -0.75, still a consideration.

Basel/Chelsea has the possibility of being a good game. Basel like to play open and I don't think they are intimated going to England. But, whenever I expect a Chelsea game to get goals, it ends 0-0, 1-0. Probably will avoid this game altogether.

One game that certainly has my interest is Arsenal going to Marseilles. Arsenal had a clunker in the opener, but they have shown they can play at a very high level with a strong attack. To me, I think they will overwhelm the home side and getting +odds for the away win looks like a play. I'd like to see the lineups though first.

Dortmund game and Atletico Madrid game both look like goals to me. OVers

And I fully expect Barca to thump the hell out of Ajax. Ajax been picked apart of some key players, most notably Erickson and have not looked great. Last trip in CL for Ajax was to Madrid, and they got thumped 4-1. Barca now can roll out a very offensive team with Neymar seemingly at full fitness, and Ajax doesn't exactly like to play defensively, often with 3 strikers.....could see this one getting ugly.

think i'm gonna find a couple different ways to parlay chelsea and barca, possibly w/those overs

maybe milan as well

Milan are shite, but can't play Celtic away from home. I will post this stat next time again for Celtic at home

x7M6hRu.jpg

I would highly recommend you don't parlay large ML in CL infact paying anything below -120 is a waste of money.

Arsenal price is excellent. Sure they need time to gel but I got it at 2.55 to me that is ideal anything below 2.3 forget it

Hey, can someone explain to me what the numbers mean from injuries and suspension?
For example:
Tiago Bezerra (4/1 f), Fabiano DeOliveria (0/0 f)
wtf that mean?

I would highly recommend you don't parlay large ML in CL infact paying anything below -120 is a waste of money.

Arsenal price is excellent. Sure they need time to gel but I got it at 2.55 to me that is ideal anything below 2.3 forget it

if barca or chelsea don't win at home then i just bite the bullet but all it's doing is allowing me very favorable odds on those over bets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back