September In-Game ***Official****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read somewhere this is the first official match between Barca and Ajax ever in competition. A bit of a shocker for two big clubs

I think I read somewhere this is the first official match between Barca and Ajax ever in competition. A bit of a shocker for two big clubs

that's surprising considering you've seen a lot of teams play each other numerous of times in CL. Not like I"m interested in Barca vs Milan it's such a shit fest

in most cases one team can cover the total by themselves and i fail to learn the lesson

and when road goals actually count for something teams seem to play differently...just opens the games up

in most cases one team can cover the total by themselves and i fail to learn the lesson

hmmm depends on the spot, unders were hitting 48% of the time last season so if you are chasing depleted odds yeah you'll get fucked. there's not point playing juiced up anything in european leaves

United can run out there a pretty strong starting 11. Depth is a bit of an issue though, not as much talent as 4-5 years back

I cannot believe they disallow a goal where no one touches it, yet Valencia can tackle a goalie.

oh, I'm pleased as punch with the results, this was just a stupid little bet I threw in there and didn't even realize the first four legs were all winners already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back