September 1 MLB Discussion

Ok Jim. Marquez has had 7 quality starts in a row, tied Chacin from 2013. Chacin is underrated.

September call ups so I’ll just bet a buck on ROX and Gray as opposed to pounding him. He may only pitch 4 2/3rds

September call ups so I’ll just bet a buck on ROX and Gray as opposed to pounding him. He may only pitch 4 2/3rds

Wtf going on w your squad bro? Im stuck in a chase on them this series and damn sure didn’t expect to be on game 3.. incredibly lazy capping/method I know, I just been insanely busy this week and this looked like a series at reasonable prices I thought I could pull a cheap win out of, boy was I wrong! lol. Now im tryin to figure out if I should bail, try to just get even on it, or keep going balls to the wall and risk taking a big hit if they go down again and send me into Sunday!?!?!!!!

I trust Grey to bounce back off his last rough gm but are rox gonna give him any support? Rox one of best vs lefty pitchers correct? They been struggling offensively but I want to believe they can get to Erlin. Feel like that pen I was bashing back when they were here in stl still a real problem as these 1st 2 games it been the offense and pen that has did them in so already grabbed 1st 5 -.5, dunno if I should go full game too? The offense struggling scares me far as the 1st 5, just hoping grey can pitch a gem where 2 runs will cash that.

He been far more efficient since the asb, going 6+ in all but 1 and only hitting 100 pitches that one he failed to get into 6th. Rox can’t afford to pull him early, they need a win and w way offense struggling they need him to remain being the ace he should be. Doesn’t seem like a game they can afford to have call ups and that pen pitching multiple innings. They need him to give them a 7-8 inning gem imo and think he should.

CArds are playing so amazing doesn’t it make sense to grab them here at the cheap price and if they lose just unload Sunday as they look to take their 11th series in a row!? Just don’t see their whipping boy reds being the team to snap this run. Imo that best way to play it. I did same last series vs pirates and while I took the gm 2 loss got it back in the series decider.

Norris hasnt played since ripping his groin April 29.

Tanaka on 4 and day is fine. Better with extended, off terrible start. I kinda remember him doing this late last year but didnt check

Yanks should win but how do you bet on it, line is hard to lay haha

Last edited:
With Norris assuredly to be on a pitch count lets take a look at our pen. Joe and Alcantara were destroyed so they are out. Verhagen likely long relief NYY with 4 long balls and 10 RBI @ 35 AB against. Stumpf with 3RBI @ 6AB against. Wilson pitched last 2 days so he is out. Farmer really only option before the roller coaster closer Green. NYY limited AB against Farmer but his away numbers are absolute trash. I played NYY TT over 5.5 and game over 8.5 as I think they easily cover this themselves. Add the manager theatrics from last night and this will be a great watch over college football IMO today. Touched the tigers TT over 3 for a unit for good measure.

I like the over in SF early as Holland threw 105 pitches his last outing against these mets and it got him through 5 innings. On the other side Matz numbers away are bad enough.

Also played STL after looking at numbers and how they are playing recently. Clear difference in Castillos aways as well.

Just can’t trust Gray again. He can’t seem to avoid one big inning. Our bats have gone cold. Nolan is in a major funk, he needs to sit out a game.

if i was playing today, dont know how i wouldn't hit rodon +160 at home...s'siders been hot and rodon hotter

Just got up. Snell on 5 is usually good
Corbin is Usually bad 0n 4
Kershaw on 6 1.75
Now serious study

With Norris assuredly to be on a pitch count lets take a look at our pen. Joe and Alcantara were destroyed so they are out. Verhagen likely long relief NYY with 4 long balls and 10 RBI @ 35 AB against. Stumpf with 3RBI @ 6AB against. Wilson pitched last 2 days so he is out. Farmer really only option before the roller coaster closer Green. NYY limited AB against Farmer but his away numbers are absolute trash. I played NYY TT over 5.5 and game over 8.5 as I think they easily cover this themselves. Add the manager theatrics from last night and this will be a great watch over college football IMO today. Touched the tigers TT over 3 for a unit for good measure.

I like the over in SF early as Holland threw 105 pitches his last outing against these mets and it got him through 5 innings. On the other side Matz numbers away are bad enough.

Also played STL after looking at numbers and how they are playing recently. Clear difference in Castillos aways as well.
This is a strong under ump. Just looking around

Tanaka is playing on a Strong day. Ump a Strong homer ump 13 innings 2.77 with him Detroit pen weak is 2.5 reasonable

Back