also looking at Cocks +3 +100....Frezz +4.5 -109 and NEV +14.5 -108

SoonerBS said:
Will the pope be there for that game?
smiley_aaol.gif
smiley_aaol.gif
smiley_aaol.gif
smiley_aaol.gif
smiley_aaol.gif

If he is, I don't think he's the same level of defensive end that JP2 was.

:shake:

Hey Big Al!

First off, I wanted to say thanks for convincing me to make a play on Louisville 1st Half last week. Needless to say, that play was :money2: !!!

Touching on the Penn St. @ Notre Dame game...do you think maybe Penn State was looking ahead last week when they struggled a bit against the Zips? Akron is a decent team, which is probably why they gave the Nittany Lions a good fight.

I'm just thinking that maybe Penn St. wasn't quite as focused as they should have been last week, with ND on deck.

GL this weekend bud! :shake:

Thanks a lot fellas.

Aztec, I will have to defer to my colleague HUNTDOG for getting me to look at that UL last week. Either way, I am glad we all hit it. Gotta love the easy ones when a team comes flying out of the gate.

As far as PSU. I can;t rule out the lookahead but I also think with New QB and a solid Akron team that Joe Pa wouldn't let the guys get ahead of themselves. Nobody should assume that I am hating on PSU. I think in about a month this team is going to be very dangerous. I am quite scared of when my boys head there for a Saturday night affair in October. Thats gonna be a doozy.

Thanks a lot Mags...good to see you like those plays. GL as well.

Gitrdone,

I haven't looked at it really but I will agree with the play. Vanderbilt fights, I will give them that on defense. They are going to get burned by good offensive teams but frankly Bama isn't in that category. Bama has a good defense and I doubt that Vandy gets more than 10 in this game. Bama isn't one to go balls out on offense so lets assume they stay below 30.

Looks solid. In fact, I am going to investigate this a bit more before the weekend rolls around.

Northern Illinois vs Ohio

I took NIU -15 -112 here.

Look at these rushing yards alllowed last season for the Bobcats in 8 of their 11 games..

194-148-218-192-157-139-293-228

Yes, very rough indeed.

They also gave up at least 236 passing yards in all but one game.

NIU responds well to a loss. Whether they come back with a win against a foe they should or play a better foe to OT, they have done well last few years in that situation.

Garrett Wolfe may well have 300 receiving/rushing yards after this one is all said and done. NIU is going to trash this team IMO.

Check Carolina Blue's thread and his write-up on Ohio's production last week is the final proof you will need to know this game gets ugly.

NIU 37-14

We see the Rutgers game exactly the same. The revenge angle as well as Rutgers controling most of the game last year are great signs for us. Finally, one of the most underrated running backs in college football will be on our side...Ray Rice is a beast. Good luck bro!!!!

Ray Rice is a beast bro. I expect similar results out of him this week.

Fellas, I will have analysis and shit on the two remaining picks later today/night and will maybe add a play or two more before wrapping it up for the weekend.

ADDING....

Central Michigan +13 -113 one unit 2H

CMU has played solid. Both 4th down plays kinda bent them and they subsequently gave up TD's right after both. They are fighting and Lloyd won't embarrass an in state Mac school.

Nice little start to day.

Hit big one on Rutgers...Auburn and Akron cash easily as well.

Let's roll in the late show..

The kind of day I was looking for

11-3-0 +7.74 units.

Two of the losses were on NIU. What a suprise. The suprise being the loss. The other loss was Clemson which I had at +1 but sold over to other side. Oh well, no big deal.

Frezzno ML is still pending..

Hope all had great days..will check in much later tonight.

Alright..Final Tally's after week two for POSTED plays

11-4-0 +6.74

Overall

23-21-1 +3.54

I am quite happy with the start..and it is a bit better with FSU last Monday night tied to under and Boise..

Either way, a great effort by everbody here this week and I think we can all expect a great wek next week.

awesome day, BAR

B.A.R. said:
Alright..Final Tally's after week two for POSTED plays

11-4-0 +6.74

Overall

23-21-1 +3.54

I am quite happy with the start..and it is a bit better with FSU last Monday night tied to under and Boise..

Either way, a great effort by everbody here this week and I think we can all expect a great wek next week.

money;

you and rexy put CAL over the top for me. many thanks.:cheers:

Back