Sept 5th discussion...Get the brooms

Its not a weep but Cleveland should be mentioned as well.
Also the number of injuries in the Boston Atlanta game is getting hard to think about and I am wondering how hard Boston will play today with the Series with Houston starting?

Klubber rl 7 ERA with ump What me worry

The inflated ERA comes from the start in 2012 against the Boston Red Sox.. what that has anything to do with right now.. ? Nothing. Come on.

His ERA in 2012 (his rookie season) over 63 innings was 5.14- completely different time and pitcher. Please be responsible with your stats/research.

The more interesting thing to note, and relevant point is that Kluber was in KC 2 weeks ago and got shelled.

so 2.5? Cleveland is by a hair the best Wednrsday team in baseball and Klubber has problems at night he is up in the top in the day,
I will add KC is close to the bottom on Wednesday

Kluber is a machine home/day, I agree. I'm scared of the Tribes offense, as it disappears at times. But thinking of a PIT/CLE parlay maybe.

Thought about M's/Pirates and or CLE in the parlay as well. BAL 0-18 in game 3 on road. Leake is capable of blowing up, as is Cashner. Massive turmoil in SEA clubhouse could be a boon or hurt them. So probably best laying off.

Wussie man a top poster at Covers is making Colon a BIG play. Reasoning almost certainly is Colon has great history with ump and good history vs Angels. Sherwood who is sliding wants to blast Colon??? thinking

Looked at game. Toronto is terrible on Wednesday team and they have been losing by 3 or more in every game they lose 1.5 and a little 2.5
by the way Tampa 8-3 after a shutut. Home dogs 2-4 with Ref
Might want to use dailybaseball data on this game

Last edited:
I understand the Sox line up is different today, but here you have a bunch of fill ins who don't want to be forgotten about. Think this game is close til the end.

Bellino in Oakland. 17-7 for home team 2 games with Fiers he won
No history with Luis Yanks 1-3 away with him. Home dogs this season 3-3
Average bet on Oakland

Last edited:
Bellino in Oakland. 17-7 for home team 2 games with Fiers he won
No history with Luis Yanks 1-3 away with him. Home dos this season 3-3
Average bet on Oakland

I like this too but my only worry is Fiers got hit pretty hard last start and is it possible correction is coming to him?

Nelson ump in Houston interesting feature with Odorizzi 3 games 13.1 innings ERA 12.15

Its possible Killersports has a strong trend supporting them. No personal favorites except Fiers

Error for some reason I thought Colon was on 5 days rest instead of 6plus.half unit play on him

Homer Bailey Day

The Reds have won just 1 of his 19 starts this season, making him the worst money starter in the MLB at $-1,648

Bailey has a 6.13 ERA and a 1.65 WHIP this season.

Jameson Taillon 3.45 ERA with a 1.20 WHIP. He has pitched a quality start in his last 7 appearances and has a 1.89 ERA and a 1.00 WHIP in his last 3 starts.

The Cardinals are 13-3 in their last 16 road games

St. Louis is 6-1 in Mikolas’ last 7 starts

The Cardinals are 5-1 in Mikolas’ last 6 road starts

St. Louis is 7-0 in Mikolas’ last 7 starts during Game 3 of a series

The Cardinals are 9-2 in Mikolas’ last 11 starts vs. a team with a losing record

The Nationals are 1-7 in their last eight during Game 3 of a series

Washington is 2-8 in Roark’s last 10 home starts vs. a team with a winning record

The Athletics are 22-0 after a game in which their bullpen allowed multiple runs and it is post All-Star break ... including 12-0 this season

thats what I am thinking about. Ryu is fine but weaker catcher. Bottom line Ump is under although Wheeler has had trouble with him in the past. I will try it small first half but this could be wrong

Grandal is good for Ryu. Wegner has never seen Ryu- but Wheeler had a disastrous outing with Wegner last year. Not reading into it much because Wheeler has been outstanding.

I will say this though, Wheeler hasn't really faced a dominant offense in quite some time.

Back