Selection Sunday In-Game Thread

Man half the team will leave and the other half won't give a shit

Not sure why Bama wouldn't play walk ons
After the 2019 season, we still had a fair number of players play the Cap 1 bowl, including Jerry Jeudy who was a lock 1st rounder, so I guess it may not be too bad, but I'd wait until just before kickoff before I considered any kind of bet on Alabama. I'd be shocked if Bryce plays, and if he doesn't, I can't see our offense doing much of anything if O'Brien is still calling plays. Hopefully he'll be gone too. My hope is that Ty Simpson doesn't care about burning his redshirt and he and Milroe get even reps in round 1 of next year's QB competition

After the 2019 season, we still had a fair number of players play the Cap 1 bowl, including Jerry Jeudy who was a lock 1st rounder, so I guess it may not be too bad, but I'd wait until just before kickoff before I considered any kind of bet on Alabama. I'd be shocked if Bryce plays, and if he doesn't, I can't see our offense doing much of anything if O'Brien is still calling plays. Hopefully he'll be gone too. My hope is that Ty Simpson doesn't care about burning his redshirt and he and Milroe get even reps in round 1 of next year's QB competition

I think this probably should be the best advice in betting bowls going forward. Wait until right before kickoff.

I think this probably should be the best advice in betting bowls going forward. Wait until right before kickoff.
Best value is situational psychologist imo

Not x and o

But that will always be how I play my game

I used to love trying to figure out who and who doesn't want to be at a particular Bowl. But imo that's gotten harder the last few years.
What's funny is I think it's gotten a ton easier as we've stapled labels more and more with social media

Not like it's fool proof, but easier for me at least

Uconn Marshall Myrtle Beach Bowl

Ohio Wyoming Arizona Bowl

What a great story for UConn. That should be one team geared up and ready to rock on game day given what that program has been.

And I just read that it’s a rematch from UConn’s last bowl appearance back in 2015. Marshall won that game 16-10. UConn went 10-40 since that game and now finally find themselves back in a bowl game.

What a great story for UConn. That should be one team geared up and ready to rock on game day given what that program has been.

And I just read that it’s a rematch from UConn’s last bowl appearance back in 2015. Marshall won that game 16-10. UConn went 10-40 since that game and now finally find themselves back in a bowl game.
UConn very well coached.

Definitely a team to be played on.

I used to drive to the Sun Bowl every year. Including that one.
Year Huskers and UM split the title, we were in El Crappo for Iowa/ASU. Mom's an Iowa fan. El Paso was weird, not sure why it exists lol...but Juarez paying a taxi guy was a trip. He got us wasted.

Drive back to Iowa through Lincoln and the team planes landing, that was pretty cool.

Back