Season Win Totals Out At Bookmaker

currently, they would face sale on the road....ouch. too bad it's not price - I'd make kc the chalk.

I think royals are going to win the AL Central. Some nice moves before trade deadline and I think they add a 5/6 type starter. A guy that can start and be a long man in bullpen and insurance if a starter goes down. Melky Cabrera was a nice add today. He instantly goes into the #2 spot in lineup and starts in right field. Then bonifacio and moss go to dh and probably hit 7th in lineup. Gives chance to rest guys, play matchups, and makes lineup much better. Tribe have yet to add.

I think Cleveland still wins the division but I think KC has a good shot to get a Wild Card and anything can happen from there. Royals won season series v Houston and Boston fwiw.

12 wins to go...

12 games left vs White Sox and Tigers...

37 games to play...

I like your position still...

Reactions: KJ
8 wins to go....

25 to play.....

Out of playoff contention (IMO) at this point, this is going to be a very tight race. Looking good at this point.

Thanks guys. Very nervous still. Starting pitching is decimated, an absolute dumpster fire. Tonight was a huge win. I'm hoping for 3 out of four in huge series at home vs Twins. Not expecting, but I'm hoping. No way this team makes playoffs. I'm just hoping for 76 wins. Need some positive thoughts from everyone to get me to 76 wins.

You still have 9 games against the Tigers and White Sox...

Despite it all, 2.5 back of WC...crazier things have happened.

Thanks to all of the supporters on the season. Celebrating with some fine sparkling wine from my trip to Argentina last October that has been maturing in my refrigerator. The taste of victory is oh so sweet. A nice bottle of Alta Vista Chardonnay/Pinot Noir sparkling wine. Great winery I visited that was started French owners that know how to produce a superb bubbly.

Hoping the thanks mean you had some sort of action on it too.

Good ole days- "Get Down!"

"Aw that's bush league - chair getting thrown background noise"

GREAT JOB.

It took awhile but was fun to watch all summer.

To think this bet was dead after 30 ish games too ;)

Back