• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this coach survive 1-6 Two Utes?

Nobody wants that job. That’s the issue. They went independent in CFB and think this is 1984 and they’re of the prestige of Notre Dame. Hell, Bronco was an alum and bailed for a bad virginia job.

The program has unrealistic expectations.

Koy Detmer Jr is just not ready for CFB at this point. They;ve been running well though.

USU is getting a lot of deep chances. I think USU rolls.

Mind you I've seen none of it and just going on what's been posted, it seems like it sails over. Guessing USU score anyway, either BYU compete and score with them or turn the ball over and USU runs em out

Shittake or whatever the fuck his name is is not worthy of being a high school coach, yet alone a CFB coach.

I am not watching so I don't get the whole thing about utah state just running them out of the building when byu outgained them first half. I realize that the qb change happened but I don't see why utah state runs them out of the building. And this is a desperate locker room at halftime.

I don't know if he can. These fans aren't very forgiving. I also think BYU wins this though. They can run it down USU's throat, not sure why they aren't trying it more.
Only averaging 4.3 ypc though this game...on 22 attempts...

Nobody wants that job. That’s the issue. They went independent in CFB and think this is 1984 and they’re of the prestige of Notre Dame. Hell, Bronco was an alum and bailed for a bad virginia job.

The program has unrealistic expectations.
This. It doesn't help that their HC has to be Mormon. Andy Reid isn't walking through that door any time soon.

I am not watching so I don't get the whole thing about utah state just running them out of the building when byu outgained them first half. I realize that the qb change happened but I don't see why utah state runs them out of the building. And this is a desperate locker room at halftime.
Boxscore capping is deceiving too...

at 21-7 they blocked the FG and had ball...they have had nothing go right since...

Only averaging 4.3 ypc though this game...on 22 attempts...
4.3 still moves the chains and scores TD. The fumble on the BYU drive appears to be the momentum changer at this point. We'll see if BYU can adjust, if they don't they won't go bowling.

This. It doesn't help that their HC has to be Mormon. Andy Reid isn't walking through that door any time soon.

Bingo. Coach has to be Mormon or he’ll never be accepted. Bronco bailed on them...and Ken N. at Navy has turned them down multiple times. They’re fucking stuck. Might as well make Ty D the HC and try to use his prestige to return the program to its unrealistic expectations from yesteryear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back