• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched that TN game today, I agree with whoever said bet against them next week. They looked awful against an 0-4 team at home.

And btw pro I'm huge on bama right now. Also med large on Georgia and thinking of adding more

Having watched that TN game today, I agree with whoever said bet against them next week. They looked awful against an 0-4 team at home.
I'm telling you. As soon as the line comes out. Jump on Jorga. They will set the line and give Vols -3 for being at home. The line will adjust and take that away

Let's go to the pool. Can't believe what I just read about Trump, I've done well to not get political around these parts and will keep it there but the important thing as a business owner, what do you do now? This is a downward spiral and tough for NFL owners. Holy smokes.

I'm very interested in the business side of that, it's gotta be a tough row to hoe as an owner

Let's go to the pool. Can't believe what I just read about Trump, I've done well to not get political around these parts and will keep it there but the important thing as a business owner, what do you do now? This is a downward spiral and tough for NFL owners. Holy smokes.
I don't like that he said Don't come to the White House. Probably best just not to say anything I guess

Squeaking by a poor team like UMass should never happen for an SEC team at home.
They were lucky to survive that 2nd to last drive when theUMASS QB kept it instead of handing off to the RB. The RB would have took it to the house and would have been game over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back