***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew.

So much time though....why not try a RB run or two?
You may not see a run the rest of the game that’s not a Bama QB scramble...Nick gonna throw like he’s got Baker Mayfield back there until the clock hits all zeroes.

You may not see a run the rest of the game that’s not a Bama QB scramble...Nick gonna throw like he’s got Baker Mayfield back there until the clock hits all zeroes.
Apparently.

It is reminding me of when OSU does lose...they abandon their RB's too early and force the QB top do too much.

I can show you a thousand examples of a guy standing with at least 1 foot OOB and whiffing on a tackle in the NFL and they never have called it.
It makes no sense...body and ball are one and the same

Rule change...ready for a run at the committee

the Ravens/Steelers game a few weeks ago the LB or DB whiffed on the sideline (for Steez) and guy housed it down the sideline. Pretty sure he had one foot OOB and touched the runner in play.

This is what if officiating this game tonight...

“You would like to think that once they were semi-retired by the Big Ten that the Big Ten would say, ‘No, you’re done, period,’ ” Tiller, who coached at Purdue from 1997 to 2008, told USA TODAY Sports. “We had a real mess in that particular game from an officiating point of view.

“I remember him as being not a bad official, not a top-rated official,’’ Tiller said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back