• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, that might be the game. Getting it on 3rd and 17 on a rollout. Worst case is field position...but now USC keeps full momentum.

Man my luck really really really is running the wrong way. Michigan ML for 5u up 19-3 with zero offense to down 4....

You really think that or are you trolling. I am fluent in VK and even I can't tell.

Harbaugh is awful. Where is there overachievement win? I can point to quite a few games of underachievement. Where is the player development? I don't see these players getting better during their stay at Michigan? Where is the scheme?

Hats off to him for recruiting ... but that just points out how awful he has been otherwise.

Harbaugh is awful. Where is there overachievement win? I can point to quite a few games of underachievement. Where is the player development? I don't see these players getting better during their stay at Michigan? Where is the scheme?

Hats off to him for recruiting ... but that just points out how awful he has been otherwise.
he was good in the NFL though? I recall yes, but not like I watched closely

Harbaugh will go replace Gruden on MNF for Disney.

He can't coach, he's let the eccentricities overwhelm him, no he is a kahki-pant wearing distraction/clown.

he was good in the NFL though? I recall yes, but not like I watched closely

He was great at Stanford.

He was gifted one of the best defenses you will find at SF.

He lost the locker room at SF.

He has nothing to show for his time at Michigan. Zero of the things you want out of your coach at that school

vk, I feel you are seeing things 7 steps ahead today. I have 6u on Michigan ML If Michigan scores here, do you think I should buy back 2-3u on USC ML?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back